FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Hish, plz
Help me to solve this trouble:Error: Confirmation code not found in database.
I've sent u a ticket #204512

thank you verry much :)

Hi Hish / Marco,

It seems that Remote Uploads works fine except when there is a space within the file name or in the file URL.

It returns with two separate links on the File status as follow:

ERROR_UNKNOWN
Invalid Link

ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Please refer to #205107

Last edited:
hi,

I was a premium member of filesonic for i think 3 months, canceled it, renewed it and before i could download the first link I got a message saying that my ip had been blocked for suspicious activity....is it suspicious that I paid for an account????????

One file from one IP downloaded from premium account = 1 download
Same file from different IP downloaded from the same premium account = Multiple download ??
Here, because the IP's are different, won't they be treated as different downloads. Say one download from USA and the other download of the same file from UK using the same premium account.
So it's a shared account which won't last very long!

And it's still the same PA, so only one DL will be counted.

yea .. am getting this error when i try to RU from Megaupload.. RS working fine.. other host like FServe, Uploadstation, filejungle it says broken plugin or invalid account..

This file was deleted by DF. It will not appear forever :sun:

lol

i know what you mean,you mean digital fingerprint

but this is not warez stuffs.

i uploaded this file right after download from p2p tracker,and i am the first to upload and post!

web upload/api upload is fine, but if i upload via ftp ,files can't get transfered to file manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back