FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mr.

I've just registered filesonic, and I am new in this upload works. Which commission plan can you suggest to me? I don't have a website now, but I can share on forums...

thanks

Welcome to the affiliate program, a pay per sale plan offers a higher potential for earnings but if you no sure you will generate sales right away, the half and half plan allows you to try both and make a decision accordingly

Hish, please help me on #204218. I asked for a ticket 21 hours ago.

Please look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
zappmore , try with PPS or Half and Half.

zappmore... if u share to forum go for PPD

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the affiliate program, a pay per sale plan offers a higher potential for earnings but if you no sure you will generate sales right away, the half and half plan allows you to try both and make a decision accordingly

Best regards,
Marco

hello,

thanks for advices. now I am uploading some files, I chose half&half for start. I hope to learn this things:)

Please look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Great, thanks! I thought I did something wrong, but I didn't.

Keep up the great work!

A quick question: can I change to half & half for a week, just to test it, and then go back do PPD? Will it interfere with the payout?

Great, thanks! I thought I did something wrong, but I didn't.

Keep up the great work!

A quick question: can I change to half & half for a week, just to test it, and then go back do PPD? Will it interfere with the payout?

You can change plan and it won't affect the payout but you have to remember that you have to wait 7 days between plan changes

Best regards,
Marco

remote upload problem

today i cant remote upload from crocko to fs.always broken plugin error or premium error but i dont have any premium problem.by the way i am from Turkey.thanks

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (**.**.*.**) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 900

please help me MR HISH i send you a pm

How are we paid?

Is download from different IP's of the same file from the same Premium account counted as a unique download or multiple download?

today i cant remote upload from crocko to fs.always broken plugin error or premium error but i dont have any premium problem.by the way i am from Turkey.thanks

Our team is already aware of it and it will be fixed soon!

Hish

Is download from different IP's of the same file from the same Premium account counted as a unique download or multiple download?

We count 1 download per premium user every 24 hours.

Hish

Doubt clarification

One file from one IP downloaded from premium account = 1 download
Same file from different IP downloaded from the same premium account = Multiple download ??
Here, because the IP's are different, won't they be treated as different downloads. Say one download from USA and the other download of the same file from UK using the same premium account.
I'm not sure the downloads which I'm getting are based on above fact or not.
Can you please clarify?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back