FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marco
I and so many people have the same problem with remote new filesonic link to wupload.We can earn money with filesonic without move files to wupload. Can you please contact to wupload or do something to fix this issue so i would be grateful. Please help us Marco...
Best Regard

Mine RU is working fine .. though comparatively low speed ...
But my files are getting deleted because of their digital fingerprinting technology ....
It is wasting my premium accounts ...

Filesonic please , if you will delete every fucking movie i upload , just tell me , or tell us all , because you are just stilling our time MF !

Even megaupload is not deleting movies and u are deleting a lot of files , Limit storage and don't delete every freacking file !!

Next time ( or next five minutes ) when i receive email from filesonic with the name " files deleted " i'll reply very badly !!

Digital Fingerprint deleted even old movies which was in rar format
If its goes like this so its bad for uploaders.

For last night I had lost over 200+ files which were Old + New movies in Rar format.
Somes I didnot share anywhere and it got deleted without any notice.

I request to Filesonic team kindly look at this matter and fix this issue.

^Stop pirating movies/games/software and your files won't be deleted. If you want to upload movies, upload them so that they'll have a unique MD5 from other movies that are uploaded. Rar them up, and add a text file with a message saying you uploaded the movie. This would give your movies a unique ID.

proone, I wait you on top of eifell tower to push you
adrunkenmess, be polite please
champ of champs, the most polite and kind reply it was

filepost had warned members NOT share movies and if you share ONLY thosand movies
we ban you (undirectly warning it was), filesonic's solution is better one,
auto deletion is better than banned account and loose EVERYTHING inside.

Hi,i have got today a sale and i was in pay per download why i did not earn anything from this sale and there is a promo that say upto 22$ per sale all plans included and FR+3$ / SAT +4$ / SUN +5$
This is ad

658.jpg

and this my states please help me
captureit.jpg

proone, I wait you on top of eifell tower to push you
adrunkenmess, be polite please
champ of champs, the most polite and kind reply it was

filepost had warned members NOT share movies and if you share ONLY thosand movies
we ban you (undirectly warning it was), filesonic's solution is better one,
auto deletion is better than banned account and loose EVERYTHING inside.

Then its better to stop uploading on filesonic ....
And Choose a new host ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back