FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ,

You need to give them time to fix.

Please take a nice little snack-break rather than copy posting from above or last page.

Its a common sense - Nobody wants to loose business. They are upgrading for the good of us - you just don't know it yet.

Regards

how come remote upload from FILEPOST to FILESONIC always says ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

HOWEVER if I keep trying over and over again eventually after about 20 tries the files do upload..why does it say this? I have premium accounts on both web sites

Guys ,

You need to give them time to fix.

Please take a nice little snack - break rather than copy posting from above or last page.

Its a common sense - Nobody wants to loose business. They are upgrading for the good of us - you just don't know it yet.

Regards

Snack break? I'm guessing you must be really fat to be able to eat snacks for hours on end, because i don't see this stuff getting fixed today, maybe tomorrow but i doubt it.

If you open an AFFILIATE ticket you won't have to remind us here - you will get a prompt response.

Since you posted your ticket here, it moves to the bottom of the queue :P

Hish

yeah i thought it will go down to bottom of well if i post number here, but without access to site i didn't know how to open affiliate ticket by using mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back