FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade Info

Logged in as ***************

Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account.

This makes no sense to me. I have a LOT of files up already, WHY would I need to make a NEW account to upgrade?
I paid 9 dollars to give your site a try, and I have over 20 dollars in earnings sitting there, why can I not use it to upgrade? Most sites have this option. ???

Also, I'm not really understanding the changes you made to your "My Files" view. It's confusing and I can't seem to have it just show them in the order of latest uploads. And have that be default view when I sign in. I have to say, though I like the earnings with your site I do prefer fileserve's user interface better. It's clearer and easier to use. I do appreciate you having the ability to make new folders and copy files to them though, so thanks for that. I'm going to PM this also just in case, thank you for your time :)

We are aware of these bugs and they are being worked on by our team :)

Hish

When you see this = Sales UP

b4fc0e39c5.png

When you see this = Sales DOWN

a8ac32e434.png

So simple...

Yes Mr Hish, please consider to change Sales Page.

I can accept and try to make myself get used with new design, but please change sales page design to old style.

The old one style :
Visitor that want to buy Premium Account simply can see all premium duration offered and price, all visible in one sight.

The new one style :
It confusing them, between Pro and Collaboration. ANd the Pro Table, ok there's drop down box, but how many chance user will click that...? By default it lead them to buy 1 month Premium. Not good for affiliate in PPS.
But good for Filesonic, because more 1 month sales mean more renewal.

You should consider this. Old style sales page more fair to affiliates.

I have no doubt if in near future, affiliates in PPS only will get more 1 month sales, but less sales for other duration.

Thanks, it's just opinion from one of your minor affiliates, but at least i can speak out what i have in mind.

@Hish
are wrong upload dates also on todo list? If no - i've sent ticket yesterday, but since i coudn't get on site, i've sent on email so not an affiliate type one. Could you check it please since 20hrs passed and still no answer - #191954

about the new design, they don't care if we like or not...maybe this is the beginning of the end, when we least expect it we will be reading something like:

To Our Valued Friends and Affiliates,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you...

Exactly, my opinion is the same. Filesonic staff is completely ignoring our messages.

THIS IS NOT FILESONIC WE KNEW. YOU SCREWED UP

I dont understand what is collaboration, as an uploader we have to pay more to earn nothing ???? So its only benefits to downloaders ?

Think the marketing guy in filesonic get drunk when he got that idea. Or maybe am I missing something ???

I am Unable to See Dashboard aslo Earning Status ?

Can anyone getting this issue ?

Top right hand corner - put your cursor over your e-mail address and the drop-down will have:

Account Settings
Affiliate Account

Affiliate Account is where you will find what you're looking for.

Hish

@Hish
are wrong upload dates also on todo list? If no - i've sent ticket yesterday, but since i coudn't get on site, i've sent on email so not an affiliate type one. Could you check it please since 20hrs passed and still no answer - #191954

If you open an AFFILIATE ticket you won't have to remind us here - you will get a prompt response.

Since you posted your ticket here, it moves to the bottom of the queue :P

Hish

I dont understand what is collaboration, as an uploader we have to pay more to earn nothing ???? So its only benefits to downloaders ?

Think the marketing guy in filesonic get drunk when he got that idea. Or maybe am I missing something ???

No, you not. Right now nobody is telling you to sign as a Collaborate but I am guessing in the future it will be mandatory, so this is the beginning od the end of Filesonic.

Too bad, it turned from one of the most powerful to one of the worst.

The links files are available with the proper links in your account - we just need to make a minor change in the links which show after upload.

This will be fixed VERY soon :)

Hish

how "soon" is soon for this to be fixed?? because for those of us using sBorg/RapidLeech, it's impossible to upload properly due to the bad links given.....

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back