FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. On the new design I can't see option to create a public folder. How can I set to "public" selected folder? Before it was option while creating new one, now there isn't.

hish, sales actually increase

why you don't add sale to my account ?

Today No sale becos premium sales page so bad
newbies was confused

why you dont' promote them to buy life time premium better than promote them to buy collaboration account ??

Hey. On the new design I can't see option to create a public folder. How can I set to "public" selected folder? Before it was option while creating new one, now there isn't.

Geez, this was already mentioned around 50 pages ago, and it is already on their "To Do"-List. Plz be so kind and read at least the last ten pages, before you are repeating already known stuff.

And I finally found my "Get Links"-Button again. But it would be appreciated if access to the stats-page would be less complicated, and the shortlinks would be back if you mark a file. TIA

The new theme looks good to me, yes we are all getting problems with the API at the moment, but I am sure that Hish, or Marco will fix this and everything will be ok.

Every company on the web needs a Update at times, I remember Rapidshare old Theme, and they Updated theirs, and it is still being use by many people, just wait for all the bugs to be fixed and it will be better than before.

And I have already made a Sales today which I dont normally make and made $1.75 from it being a Domain Sale, which I think is good, seeing as I am on PPD and made only $1.86 on PPD at the moment

For people Complaining about the new API, just upload the files and then go to File Manager an change the old link with the new one from File Manager, yes it is a bit of a hassle, but thats the only thing you can do it at the moment.

Last edited:
Sales have actually INCREASED since we launched the new design B-)

Hish

I don't think so

This was great:

e4268c7109.png

Last edited:
Why are files that i try to copy always saying that they have been removed because of copyright?

Geez, this was already mentioned around 50 pages ago, and it is already on their "To Do"-List. Plz be so kind and read at least the last ten pages, before you are repeating already known stuff.

And I finally found my "Get Links"-Button again. But it would be appreciated if access to the stats-page would be less complicated, and the shortlinks would be back if you mark a file. TIA

Something like that shouldn't be on a "to do list" it should have been done before it was released.

newupl said:
pls let
Dashboard
Actually it's one click, whereever you are in your account.

Mouse over your login top right, Affiliate Account.

newupl said:
Statistics
Advanced Statistics
Payments
Websites
upload
Those are max two clicks.

Mouse over your login top right -> Affiliate Account -> Stats/Advanced Stats/...

My Files -> Mouse over Upload -> Chose

So honestly I dun get your statement! :D

Actually it's one click, whereever you are in your account.

Mouse over your login top right, Affiliate Account.

Those are max two clicks.

Mouse over your login top right -> Affiliate Account -> Stats/Advanced Stats/...

My Files -> Mouse over Upload -> Chose

So honestly I dun get your statement! :D

I think maybe its because it doesn't have to be that way, they just seem to have created a lot of extra hassle for uploaders.

hi Hish..,

my download stats are very very low today...is thre any problem with FSC...??

and

design looks good...but..,

u need to change color..,ie) font color its very light or dull...

hope u won't close the affiliates...i'm scared when i first look FSC...today...!!

Yes no sale for me today either and im not expecting anymore just coz of the complicated things new layout have put in for new users

Hish if u care about ur uploaders MORE then its suggested to revert back to the old design for God sake

Since you put this new skin I can't use remote upload, always giving me this error:

aaads.jpg

and MULTIUPLOAD.COM is not working with filesonic ! :facepalm:

fix it please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back