FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad luck with me when i using PPD i got daily 1 or 2 sale and only 500 dls.but no i change plan but no sale from 7 days but download goes higher than 500dls :(
i am very upset what i do now

@newuploader you seem to have some experience with FSn. Is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to filesonic? So that I know if I'm asking for a refund or not.

if i chooose the plan A of 15$ per sale and i got only 3 sale over the week will i get 3*10=30$ ?

It's up to $15 per sale. Your $ per sale is dependent on the average # of sales you make per day in a week (Mon - Sun).

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/affiliate-plan-c

There's all the info you need ;)

Hish

What is that !!!

2v0j2na.jpg

i did not do all this trades !!! i lost my money again (123$)

and my files and folders still deleted, i lost chance everyday to get sales

Please open an affiliate ticket!

Hish

Hi Hish, have you put a restriction on remote upload of multiple links such that at a time only 1 link will process and only once that has completed then the next one will start and so on?

Also RU from Rapidshare is not working.

No, there are no new restrictions on remote upload, there are a lot of links processing so there may be some waits.

I'll have someone take a look at Rapidshare RU.

Hish

Last edited:
yea i got $12 from promo but had 5 sales to be honest i think the count sales is wrong it seems like i had 3 real sales filesonic should fix the wrong count

Yeah,I think I also have some problems with sale counter.
Yesterday I got 5 sales and 4 of them was domain sales from the same file.
It looks like filesonic count 1 sale as 4 sales because I never had 4 sale from the same file in 1 day.
And I got also refund from that sale.
it's very strange and I don't want to have problems.

Screen:
http://www8.pic-upload.de/04.12.11/mx14nsu3tf2y.jpg

Hish,can you check this?

I see. Thanks for the answers. I this case Hish can I issue a refund on paypal? I purchased premium today thinking that it's possible but it seems it's not.

Hi Hish,
yesterday i did 3sales but the promo in the final of day was 8$ why ?

tanx

We're aware of it and taking a look into it. Don't worry - you'll get all of the bonus earnings you deserve :)

Hish

I see. Thanks for the answers. I this case Hish can I issue a refund on paypal? I purchased premium today thinking that it's possible but it seems it's not.

You can open a support ticket, but we don't give refunds because you thought something was available on our site.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back