FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hish

Why does web upload fail to give the link after its finished uploading?

Doesn't happen everytime, but like every 3\10 times it does and it's rather annoying.

^^ I think it's ZOOM problem,But file appera fine in the filemanger

No i already asked the guy who makes it, he said its filesonic's

Also Its done it to me when uploading through the site aswell.

Yeah the upload goes through fine (most of the time, there are times when it gets to 100% and fails) but its still annoying.

I don't know if its just me, I tried to upload 11 files using RU. 8 files got uploaded perfectly. 3 files are getting to 100% In Progress and again starting download. Anyone else facing this problem?

Last edited:
I paid for download some new movies ! WTF is this? files not deleted yet. Why i cant get those?

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Please open a support ticket and include the link you're trying to download.

Hish

hish or Marco, check this ticket #177416

Please check, you have an answer. In the future remember to open any tickets as an Affiliate, not Premium :)

Hish

@hish

Why does web upload fail to give the link after its finished uploading?

Doesn't happen everytime, but like every 3\10 times it does and it's rather annoying.

It's just a lag. With a little patience the files will be in your account.

Hish

i had 18 sales and 1 refund yesterday, so it should have been $68 while i got $56. seems its still not corrected. glad to know filesonic guys are looking into it :)

Last edited:
Please open a support ticket and include the link you're trying to download.

Hish

Please check, you have an answer. In the future remember to open any tickets as an Affiliate, not Premium :)

Hish

It's just a lag. With a little patience the files will be in your account.

Hish

I know the files appear but that doesn't mean you guys should just ignore bugs like that..

RU not working

since two days RU is not working at filesonic and our site(softarchive.net) has make a new rule that filesonic is mandatory in each post. Tell us how can we remote our files to filesonic. I am frustrated now...:O

Probleme with Reciving MOney

Hi , i have a 15$ per sale plan , and the New promo of filesonic is 22$ per sale

so yesturday (saturday) i sale a premium account and i juste recived 10$

you said 22$ + 4$ extra every Saturday

so why i didn't recive my 26$ ? :(

i'm waiting your answer

thanks

hi hich
yesterday I signed to the ELITE program and I did not realize that the min payout is 300$ until after I signed :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: could you pleas switch my account to the basic plane because it will take months if not years to reach 300$ pleas pleas pleas help me
my account ID is anes2010

Probleme with Reciving MOney

Request not found

You do not have access to request #175902. It may have been solved or deleted.

please , can you show me how to visit this tickets ? or how to fix my probleme ? :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back