FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 Days Stats Just Drops [Really AWFULL]

44614bb33e.png

yep i think, because hish and macro not answer any static problem post

maybe they do not answer because you do not ask anything. B-) You do not even know the difference between stats and static. You are just complaining that you believe that your stats (static) are bad. The reason might be that your uploaded content is not interesting.

I have the last 5 days in a row daily new records for PPD; even for yesterday. Mondays are the worst days in every week. That's despite high traffic, wupload movers and undisputed issues with FTP.

Nobody cares if you are missing suddenly 3 downloads or 0.01 cts. The intention of this thread is to provide support and not to react on each stupid comment of a greedy and ignorant dude. Your gossip and similar crap just litter this thread and it's meanwhile 80% of the posts.

X-( X-(

first wupload died with the promo's
now filesonic is repeating the same mistake again,why dont they realize they are inviting massive spammers over burdening their servers

sometimes my brother says, If I had gone the hosts's server by plane and took my 10 tb disks, and copied them there in to host, could be faster than waiting this sht. Sometime
I thinks same, buy a plane ticket, go to the host, knock to the door and give them disks
to add them in my account internally :)))) 10 tb/day upload... what a fantastic thing it could be.

please unblock my ip
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (95.211.139.115) and have been temporarily blocked.

ticket 172503

please unblock my ip
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (95.211.139.115) and have been temporarily blocked.

ticket 172503

Your fault

Dont use more as 1 IP for 1 Account at the same time or day!!!

Since Wupload is gone with Earning system iam have strong Upload Problems with Filesonic can anyone confirm this?!

i get this message

The Remote server returned an error (504)

This sucks and this is not only Today its since last 7 Days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back