FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesonic members should note that most of wupload users moved to filesonic, and they want to move all their files by RU and FTP, so thats why things are not working that great now at filesonic

Hi Hish, Can I report some posters posted in my sites. I suspect they are cheating in buying account. Because, three or four days, they buy account 1 year or lifetime. It is done continuously in their nick

yes you have to do. at least he check them and if there is a real cheating
he ban them

I know people were doing around buying accounts from his paypal making him referrer
to earn from them or geting voucher code and selling them other people.
I wish all site owner could be as honost as you are.

low stats happen because low speeds and because servers that dont work

ya think?

it looks like they're just shaving/not counting all DL
my stats are down almost 70% (PPD)

at least they're not as bad as FServe :P

if it's because of the overload from WU moving over, I hope it's fixed soon

@ difilidulapa:
wew shaving downloads? is that true? if that so, what a really bad situation in filehosting industry after the downfall of wuplod, and now the download shaving by fileserve and filesonic? do they face financial problems?

ya think?

it looks like they're just shaving/not counting all DL
my stats are down almost 70% (PPD)

at least they're not as bad as FServe :P

if it's because of the overload from WU moving over, I hope it's fixed soon

It's sad really, WU doesn't have a rewards program anymore and they have the fastest speeds, I was downloading some files from them earlier at 40MB\s.

Filesonic's owners should just completely shut down wupload and allocate all it's resources over to filesonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back