FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Hish what about my payment??? I need my money???

http://filesonic.zendesk.com/requests/159809

why filesonic is very bad only with me??? i have to say again & again & again??? i hope u reponse me, & don't again ignore me like you do 4 times before. do filesonic is scam now??? IGNORES, NO REPONSE, SOLVING OTHERS BUT NOT ME,

96592222a0.png

Last edited:
tushavi:

soon you wont be able to login into ur account, u will think its hacked

but it aint:) your money will be stolen by filesonic cashwhores, they block all accounts and say its hacked, happened to me, month ago and with friends

change the password of your email to something else, or you will lose it too

tushavi:

soon you wont be able to login into ur account, u will think its hacked

but it aint:) your money will be stolen by filesonic cashwhores, they block all accounts and say its hacked, happened to me, month ago and with friends

change the password of your email to something else, or you will lose it too
really they do this???? :facepalm: actually i already know filesonic stats is very low, & i only work with softwares, so i already earn very less, but i wont do any cheating or hacking so I earn $25.00 very very hardly, sad to hear this news, I CHANGE MY PASSWORD, & ON MY ANTIHACKER,

please use the search button and read those people saying my filesonic account is hacked

hacked? why filesonic? never use same password for filesonic as ur email, other filehost etc. and dont forget filesonic is cousin of wupload:) they will f u both in ur...

um....wupload already pay me $166.00 Filesonic Pay me $17.00 Already, i work same on both servers, I also gotta logs of boths, I hope soon i got my payment from Filesonic. please mister hish pay my money,

I have a problem with my account tells me I can not actually go buy a three-month premium info on facebook to let you no nothing almost bought one a year with our team

helpdesk@filesonic.com we contact if the dispute to paypal need a solution

noo, like 100 dollar a week minimum, but i think they are blocking 50 people, steal their money and give 17$ to elite, so people will think wowww filesonic is good. those 50 people nobody hear from them, they think they are hacked. stupid people use same password for email. soon i hope all those filehost sites will be closed.

in old times we had ftp, nobody did it for the money

but I can pay some premium to be lower and not to shut me in a month is necessary to make a paypal dispute if I did not even answer that did not pass or notice anything at all

i worked last month also hard, and friends too:)

but those thiefs from filesonic wont let you have your money fully. they will pay you 2,3 times, and then u will think ur account is hacked:)

really guys, please think up, a hacker can hack 100s of accounts on paytime 00:00 server time on thursday? how will he login on same time, change password, paypal adress etc and send money to his own paypal? its filesonic, they do it. why do we not hear a lot from fileserve, hotfile etc those stories? 90% of those stories include filesonic

pasa@ i disagree with you, if they do??? soon they have to stop filehost, because some really nice uploaders gone & the last time of filehost soon came, its nt easy to keep running business by cheating with peoples,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back