FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11-11-11 Promo ! Earn 25% Extra on that day!

Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic.com always promises the best experience too all its partners. You are all aware of the down time that occurred last week. On Friday, 4th November 2011, between 05h00-10h00, the site was up & down. We noticed that many of our partners had their earnings affected by this. Some download links were affected by this.

The good news is that it has been fixed and we have taken measures to prevent this from happening again!

The even better news is , we decided to launch an exciting promo, which is a way of apologizing for the inconvenience that it might have caused :)

On Friday, 11th November 2011, we will be paying you 25% extra of what you make on that day! (ALL PLANS INCLUDED)

Example: Make $100, we will pay you $125 !

Best Regards
FileSonic Team

Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic.com always promises the best experience too all its partners. You are all aware of the down time that occurred last week. On Friday, 4th November 2011, between 05h00-10h00, the site was up & down. We noticed that many of our partners had their earnings affected by this. Some download links were affected by this.

The good news is that it has been fixed and we have taken measures to prevent this from happening again!

The even better news is , we decided to launch an exciting promo, which is a way of apologizing for the inconvenience that it might have caused :)

On Friday, 11th November 2011, we will be paying you 25% extra of what you make on that day! (ALL PLANS INCLUDED)

Example: Make $100, we will pay you $125 !

Best Regards
FileSonic Team

great news
thx hish
i will work hard tomorrow :P

Hello Hish

There is a server related issue and I need to contact you . Seems the PM functionality is disabled. Can you provide an alternative means of communication?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hi Hish,
please ip of my rdp is blocked three days from now, please unlock, NOW!

I'am premium but cant downloading anything!!!

Support Request #160232

Thanks

remote uploading not working through zoom uploaders

@Hish: please unblock my rdp`s ip, i cant upload to filesonic, here is the message i got

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (176.31.229.91) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

PLEASE reply HISH!!!!

Last edited:
ftp speed to slow do you plan to fix it soon ?

qsv90n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back