FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!

Good news for our PlaySonic members! You may now play any mission you want... You do not have to accomplish one before trying the next!

You can only do 1 mission at a time

Best Regards

Hish

24 hours during weekdays... You sent me a PM on Friday very late at night ... We need to rest sometimes...

I replied to you telling you to change your password! This is when I didnt receive any reply from you... And I will not send you a wire unless I am 100% it is you...

The post that you put saying that you can not trust us and this is what happened after you asked for a wire made us look like thieves!

I don't allow anyone to accuse us of such things..

If my post looks that way I apologize, I never stated or mean to say that you guys were thieves. I did wait for you to get on WJ before posting the post as I know you didn't work on the weekend. I got your PM after I made my post in the thread, if you sent me the PM way before, I guess it is WJ PM system acting up. There is no reason I would accuse you as a thief, since 6000 is nothing compared to what you guys earn as a company (and the 30k you have sent to me in the past).

Just want to say my post isn't about accusing anyone, it is just me being worried about not receiving my money and PM not being replied to (which is most probably WJ's system acting up in this case). Sorry if it offends anyone.

Hey rey2k5

I understand.. But you should know us better and you should never doubt us, as we wouldnt ever think of destroying a good reputation that we have been working very hard to build ;)

And sometimes when I come in on Monday, I have over 50 PMs to take care of 1 by 1 !

Hish

remote from wupload not working for me either, looks like i'm gonna have to re-download the file from wupload, then use ftp to re-upload the file:facepalm:
ru always seems to be either very slow, or not working at all:O

Hish if i'm elite at the moment, and i dont reach 300$ for payout, is it possible to switch on PPD, and to receive part of money which i earned on elite.

Send Hish your ID and he'll switch you to PPD - that will give you a payout of whatever money you have built up.
But once you switch out of Elite, you can't go back to it again.

hello filesonic
i signed up five week ago and my
Been using filesonic for about five week, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd rates and awesome admin.
Please upgrade my account to premium
Affiliate
so i can not get premium account ?

thanks you ^^!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back