FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish,

Last month my Filesonic account was not found my id is kajamd@gmail.com still it shows this msg Error Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email. I didn't receive any mail also what happend to my account?

Thanks.

Your account was banned. Do not use Filesonic.com anymore or all your accounts will get banned too

Hish

Usually it takes you around 24 hours or less to answer a PM. This time it was almost 48 hours and I didn't get any reply at all, that is the reason why I posted in this thread but even then my first few posts were ignored by you (if you give me any kind of response such as "Yeah I got your PM will reply soon", I won't be blaming you at all, no?). If you were me, I am very sure you will be worried as well. It is not a small amount of money and I am sure everyone will do the same.

I got your reply and I replied to it. I will be waiting for the next step now. Thanks.

24 hours during weekdays... You sent me a PM on Friday very late at night ... We need to rest sometimes...

I replied to you telling you to change your password! This is when I didnt receive any reply from you... And I will not send you a wire unless I am 100% it is you...

The post that you put saying that you can not trust us and this is what happened after you asked for a wire made us look like thieves!

I don't allow anyone to accuse us of such things..

Hish

Thanks for the payment Filesonic.

You guys are the best in the business.
Hope you last forever.

Regards

Thank you :)

pay.jpg

why? i don't received money today!

What is your user ID? Did you reach the minimum on Friday?

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back