FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th day no sale.. I think FSO finished for me

Looks fine for me

689321.jpg

Hi people anyone help ?

I got this message . What now ? Thats it ?

Payment on Hold by FileSonic.com - URGENT

Subject : Important mainly because of the words in the message.

Dear Affiliates,

Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud
Department. We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you
post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will
be released.

Regards,
FileSonic Team
======================
After 6 days

Fraud team reply
Hello,

Thank you for the links. Your payout will be released with the regular weekly payout tomorrow.

Regards,
Filesonic Team

Last edited:
Hi there guys, I just have a quick question, I typically go with flow without asking too many question, but something struck me a little weird so I thought for the 1st time I will ask supoprt here a quick question..

Couple of days ago I was at Rank 78 on PlaySonic rank of Captain with 13,870 (monthly) Credit..

But suddenly I was dropped from 78-79 to 114 and rank from Captain (0 star) to Sargent (2 star)..

Now everything described above is typical & everyday thing, your credit get deducted from same day of last month, cause it only count last 30 days credit I know that..

but here's the thing I have never EVER sold 10 account per day let alone 22 (I have done a credit calculation the amount of credit from my monthly credit removed was around 2200)

so my only question is, isit possible that PlaySonic removed 2-3 days worth of credit all at once, does it usually happens cause its absoluetly fine of course I just wanted to know..

Please don't reply with random speculation or ideas like "oh may be your sales were removed" etc cause it wasn't & as I said max number of account sold from my files have been 9-8 per day typically.. never reached 10 lol..

My premium membership expired yesterday.
How long will my files be stored on the server?
Will I get +30 days after the last day of my premium membership?
Your files with last for 30 days, if they're just your backups (meaning you haven't shared these links on web, but they're just there asa backup files)

But if you have shared them on web or among friends then your files will last for possible even forever as long as someone download your files within every 30 days.. Also if its copyright material like, movies, music, etc then it could be deleted at anytime, there's no time limit for DMCA files, they're not allowed fullstop.

Hope that helps.

I hope I am not stepping on any toes here, just thought I could answer the typical question. My apologies if I did..

Last edited:
Hi people anyone help ?

I got this message . What now ? Thats it ?

Payment on Hold by FileSonic.com - URGENT

Subject : Important mainly because of the words in the message.

Dear Affiliates,

Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud
Department. We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you
post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will
be released.

Regards,
FileSonic Team

Hi

That is not it... If you don't reply to them, then thats it :)

Reply with what they asked and everything should be fine.

Best,

Hish

The Skype id`s offline too , sent a ticket no answer yet. I didn`t received the last payment :/

Hi

Please PM me

Hish

Hi there guys, I just have a quick question, I typically go with flow without asking too many question, but something struck me a little weird so I thought for the 1st time I will ask supoprt here a quick question..

Couple of days ago I was at Rank 78 on PlaySonic rank of Captain with 13,870 (monthly) Credit..

But suddenly I was dropped from 78-79 to 114 and rank from Captain (0 star) to Sargent (2 star)..

Now everything described above is typical & everyday thing, your credit get deducted from same day of last month, cause it only count last 30 days credit I know that..

but here's the thing I have never EVER sold 10 account per day let alone 22 (I have done a credit calculation the amount of credit from my monthly credit removed was around 2200)

so my only question is, isit possible that PlaySonic removed 2-3 days worth of credit all at once, does it usually happens cause its absoluetly fine of course I just wanted to know..

Please don't reply with random speculation or ideas like "oh may be your sales were removed" etc cause it wasn't & as I said max number of account sold from my files have been 9-8 per day typically.. never reached 10 lol..

Hi Aftms!

Can you please PM me your User ID ? I will verify what happened and come back with an answer.

Regards

Hish

Where is Hish? On FSO site i find ICQ numbers, but all time they are offline.

Hi Mister XX...

When I am sleeping, my ICQ is usually off :)

I am online now

Hish

4th day no sale.. I think FSO finished for me

You had many days with 0 sales... its not like you had sales everyday!

You can not expect to mirror and still have the same results you used to have before with 3-5 daily sales or more !

Hish

yes same for me

Something wrong with Sales

Nothing is wrong with sales...

Djkelaj is mirroring the files and is expecting the same results he used to get!

Hish

Files r removed due to DMCA.
If u uploading DMCA Stuff so it will get delete
Filesonic dont want to take any risk thatsy they r deleting files very fast and I dont have any problem wid that. Its good move from Filesonic :)

Files are not figured in DMCA section (removed files)
they are just deleted
please reply hish

Edit : another 5 files deleted and not figured in removed files section

Hi Filesonic hish ,

Please check PM . My payments are on hold . Get me out of the problem .

R5jAM.png

Someone visited your site and purchased a premium not through your links. Or he could have left your site when he made the purchase but since he has already "cookiestuffed" by you, you get a domain sale.

hi hish!

i send u a PM and still waiting.... as my first payment. you have my account ID in the PM. please, everybody says the payments were yesterday¡¡ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back