FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the payment Fsc, and please fix download speeds because sometimes some files are nearly impossible to download even for premium user > it lowers number of downloads and number of sales, but I think many ppl told about it previously :). Thanks for Your host.

Sir i have a problem, ur payment didnt appear on my webmoney account, i dont know what's wrong, it shows in the payment page that i already got paid, Are you trying to cheat your affiliates? Sir please fix this this, i need the money badly, i send a pm to you already. thanks in advance!

My ID payment mistake

Dear sir!
Last week I set my Webmoney ID payment: trickyexpert@yahoo.com.
This morning I changed my Webmoney ID payment: 527176329611. This number is my Webmoney ID.
I realized my mistake so I corrected my Webmoney ID payment: Z603263975734. Please check and help me solve this problem. I hope to receive my payment. Thank you very much.
My account at filesonic.com is trickyexpert@yahoo.com.

Account Blocked

Hi Filesonic, I've submitted a support ticket that my account was blocked for Reason Code 1. I'm not sure what was the problem I used Jdownloader. Could it be due to that I'm using it in a university campus? My submitted ticket has not been answered yet so I hope I can get a quicker response here as I only just bought the premium account yesterday, then blocked in few hours until now.

The nick is superpc. Please check for me, thanks.

No problem with your account. Filesonic delete files too fast.

Try other host or wait for massive deleted files in minutes.

Files r removed due to DMCA.
If u uploading DMCA Stuff so it will get delete
Filesonic dont want to take any risk thatsy they r deleting files very fast and I dont have any problem wid that. Its good move from Filesonic :)

Last edited:
My premium membership expired yesterday.
How long will my files be stored on the server?
Will I get +30 days after the last day of my premium membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back