FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm free (not shared) from sharing for 10 days , I was earning nothing with daily share and NOTHING now for SHARING NOTHING.. same..... I back to normal life. I offer you to do same action.
Life is short and feel real life.

I'm free (not shared) from sharing for 10 days , I was earning nothing with daily share and NOTHING now for SHARING NOTHING.. same..... I back to normal life. I offer you to do same action.
Life is short and feel real life.

Ah, who care :facepalm: Dont spam thread and enjoy in real life,but I bet you come here,again and again,again...

wu > fsn = joke

Please get some new tech/techs, he has not fixed this issue in weeks, what is the point of having a tech who can't even allow RU between servers on the same network to run without all of these issues?

I can't have segmented download using IDM with filesonic premium account. I know filesonic is very loyal to JD, but IDM is a very popular downloader too.

Hey

The reason we are very loyal to them is very simple. The cooperate right away. Whenever there is an update, we work together.

With others, it takes days to get in touch with them and update it!

We still consider IDM extremely important and that is why we always try our best to keep it going well :)

Hish

wu > fsn = joke

Please get some new tech/techs, he has not fixed this issue in weeks, what is the point of having a tech who can't even allow RU between servers on the same network to run without all of these issues?

Hi

I see that it is working... What error are u getting?

Thanks

Last edited:
whats up with the ridiculously slow ru for the past couple of days?

Like 20 links takes all day, and they aren't even that big.

Do premium users get prioroty over free users when it comes to ru?

Because i was getting the same, if not better speed back when i wasn't premium..

Last edited:
Seems filesonic is not stable for the last couple days. My stats dropped A LOT, it could be slow download speed causing this problem but I'm not sure.

Anyway, please fix these problems as soon as possible! Don't let us down

And sometimes the layout kinda messed up when you load a page the first time. Not a big issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back