FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hish

can you add compress/decompress tool integrate to site i see this poll for so many months

HTVLB.jpg

Filesonic, have you had any thoughts about making it easier for creating, handling and sorting folders?

- Would like Filesonic to copy folder structures through FTP. It makes it much easier (Hotfile does it). Last I tried Filesonic only allows the files to be copied to their server, ignoring all folders. This means you need recreate the folder structure inside Filesonic manager. Would be 100x easier to just have the folders copied across also.

- Why can't we copy the folders from Drop Box to the Filesonic manager. (Again I need to recreate the whole folder structure in Filesonic manager to move the Drop box files into. Just seems like needless work)

- Would like to see an easier way to create multiple folders at once. Eg when create a new folder ,, enter multiple names separated by some special charcter. It's so slow creating folders one by one.

thx

My filesonic stats are still frozen, I logged out 3 times and it's still the same amount.

Now I'm waiting 4 weeks for the payment. Pay it now or I'll switch back to Wupload :(

after RU from Wupload reach 100% it take a very long time to gen a fsc links.
and RU from WU still have premium errors only after a few try then it start to upload.

Filesonic, have you had any thoughts about making it easier for creating, handling and sorting folders?

- Would like Filesonic to copy folder structures through FTP. It makes it much easier (Hotfile does it). Last I tried Filesonic only allows the files to be copied to their server, ignoring all folders. This means you need recreate the folder structure inside Filesonic manager. Would be 100x easier to just have the folders copied across also.

- Why can't we copy the folders from Drop Box to the Filesonic manager. (Again I need to recreate the whole folder structure in Filesonic manager to move the Drop box files into. Just seems like needless work)

- Would like to see an easier way to create multiple folders at once. Eg when create a new folder ,, enter multiple names separated by some special charcter. It's so slow creating folders one by one.

thx

Hello Suzie

Thank you for the feedback.

I will discuss it with the IT guys and if it is something they can do soon, I will inform you

Best,

Hish

This is a common error
Many uploaders faced the same issue with Remote upload from Wu
Why don't U fix it Hish ?

Sometime, remote from WU->FSN is error, broken plugin, and error Premium member. what the happen with it???
please fix it.
thanks Hish.

Hi guys

This was supposed to be fixed over the weekend. If you get it again, please dont delete the queue and PM me your user ID and mention the error

Thanks

Hish

Last edited:
I can't have segmented download using IDM with filesonic premium account. I know filesonic is very loyal to JD, but IDM is a very popular downloader too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back