FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, how about the remote upload matey? whats going on? Trying to remote upload from fileserve for like 2 days, sometimes the files get uploaded but sometimes they just stuck there for days. "pending"

You can see the screenshot on the page before this one.

Thx for your time

You can see in posts before, that everybody have problem with RU, its TOO SLOW.

Hi

You didn't answer me, who are you remote uploading from?

THanks

Hish

How many hours until the payout happens?

Hi

In the next 5-6 hours

Regards

Hish

Hish, how about the remote upload matey? whats going on? Trying to remote upload from fileserve for like 2 days, sometimes the files get uploaded but sometimes they just stuck there for days. "pending"

You can see the screenshot on the page before this one.

Thx for your time

Hi

Fileserve blocked us and it is very hard to remote upload from them... We are trying our best... We are working on something right now

I will keep you posted!

Regards

Hish

I didn't find any trouble RU my files to wupload.

Stats working fine too, i'm in the middle of posting time now, take a break for read FSo thread, but i see my Playsonic points already up.

I think my luck is still with Filesonic, i gave mirror links for some files, but all the download is less than 10 / day. Filesonic links is still the best for me.

Hello...

My account got hacked by someone and he has changed my login ID ....The confirmation email i received went straight to my junk mail.....
May be i email was also compromised but i have changed the password for the email address..

Plz look into it

PLZ LOOK into it ........:'(

Last edited:
Hi!
I have a problem with RU for a few days! I put 15 files from different hosts into RU and 3 of them were pending for a very long time (1hour). Can you fix it????

redeemer , making faces won't help mate as it is your computer which got comprised and its definitely NOT hish's or filesonic's mistake.

Also , please remove your email-id to avoid this again. Please PM it rather than posting openly.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back