FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot for payment,recieved very early and i was elite till yesterday,i thought i had to wait till next week,but hey fso is fso after all

My problem is On the Earning System , i have in my banlance 17.07$ but the outstanding payment is fixed on 11.89$ since 4 day , so i want to know why ? and what does that mean because normaly the outstending and the balance shoudl be the same ... this is a copy from my account

Date Payments
Total Paid in USD*: $15.33
Unpaid in USD: $18.52 ( <---- Look At the Amount )
April 12, 2011 $15.33
Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $11.89 ( String no !!!!!)
Dashboard stats are NOT real time , please see 'Payments' stats or 'Statistics' page to know actual amount to be paid.

Regards

All my friend have been payed and they have less than me , how can you explain it !!!

Steel not Payed even i have 18.53$

Hi, sorry for my english..but i don't wrote english very well. I'm Italian.
I want t use a remote upload.
I add a direct link....http://www.mysite.it/namefile.rarhttp://www.mysite.it/namefile.rar
If i click the link..it's a direct link no pass....but i have this msg error : ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
The file is perfect....i use this link in another host server and it's ok.
Can u help me?

So i have a aruba ftp site....i upload here...and then i use remote upload....
this is my ID: 8108511

My problem is On the Earning System , i have in my banlance 17.07$ but the outstanding payment is fixed on 11.89$ since 4 day , so i want to know why ? and what does that mean because normaly the outstending and the balance shoudl be the same ... this is a copy from my account

Date Payments
Total Paid in USD*: $15.33
Unpaid in USD: $17.07 ( <---- Look At the Amount )
April 12, 2011 $15.33
Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $11.89 ( String no !!!!!)

Unpaid In USD : All total earnings that accumulated real time.

Outstanding payment due on next payout day : Your earning from Saturday to Friday, that's what Filesonic paid every Tuesday. So when server time change to Saturday, your Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $11.89 is already record on Filesonic as what you earns from Saturday to Friday.

Last edited:
Hi guys, regarding playsonic game.
Since I'll win first price of 1000 points...are they counted in qualifying credits, that raise rank? Or just in credits for spending? Or perhaps in both?

tmp56ea.jpg

Hello fiesonic hish , i send you a pm concerning Dl count. I'm sure that filesonic understood (i already have this error) to count 1000 dl for one of my file...
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back