FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hish, Marco...
Little help is needed.
I need to repack some of my files, I know i can't download my own files while I'm on PPD, but i don't know if RUs are counted as downloads or not?
Can i RU them to another filehost (and download them from there), or should i switch to PPS?
Thx

Hey Hish, Marco...
Little help is needed.
I need to repack some of my files, I know i can't download my own files while I'm on PPD, but i don't know if RUs are counted as downloads or not?
Can i RU them to another filehost (and download them from there), or should i switch to PPS?
Thx
I dont think your own files are counting..
Im looking forward for your answer Marco, because i dowload sometimes few of my files and i dont want any problems.

@Marco any ideea when the down speeds will be back to normal?
(hope not long 8-))

Open an affiliate ticket or send me a PM with links to files that have lower speeds and I'll check, but you must have caught a temporarily slow or very busy server time as our speeds are by far the best out there

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Help me, I am unable to remove my payment method from filesonic. Whenever i try to confirm via email and then i refresh it, My payment address is still there.

Help me, I am unable to remove my payment method from filesonic. Whenever i try to confirm via email and then i refresh it, My payment address is still there.

You have to make sure to fill in all text boxes (human verification, password and security question) before clicking submit or the change will not be saved. If you can't delete it after that send us an affiliate ticket

Best regards,
Marco

I am downloading files in NL RDP with filesonic premium account and the download speed is only about 3.5 MB/sec the most times. Sometimes i am getting 20 Mb/sec.
Why is download speed low?

DL is okay now, yesterday : 216 today : 198
blank.gif
:)

You have to make sure to fill in all text boxes (human verification, password and security question) before clicking submit or the change will not be saved. If you can't delete it after that send us an affiliate ticket

Best regards,
Marco

I already created a ticket but this time i tried one more time after 4 hours and it worked as i am able to remove my payment address...:)

Speed is really slow these days, I tried to download a file four times to check this without using an account and I got:

1st try: server s134, 20kbps
2nd try: server s140, 20kbps
3rd try: server s134, 20kbps
4th try: server s140, 20kbps

is someone having the same problem?

Update:
I uploaded the file once again, so with a different link I'm downloading like this:
server s134, 20kbps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back