FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to RU filesonic links to another host and then remote back to my filesonic account.
Now that Wupload has shut down (RU doesnt work anymore, got only files less than 1mb), which host is the best to remote upload from filesonic ?

Tried with megaupload, but often get my megaupload account blocked 48h for multi ip acces due to remote.

The Reason we are not getting sales since collabrorated because of Basic Minimum Premium acount is for $15 other File host are having Less $5 -1 day ... $10 1 month .... so that is major cause what i think of and interface is also too bad cant really understand

Collaborate account is $15 a month but pro is till $9 a month, like before

What is the difference between premium referral link and referral link?? Also by sharing which one do I get the 20% referral bonus which comes with PPD plan.

Thanks

Referral link makes the user your referral and gives 20% of what ever is earnings are, premium referral link gives you a sale.

well this sucks .. all my files were deleted (nearly 1 TB) ... just i because i didn't visit the interface ... this was it for me ... no more filesonic anymore.

The slogan - "The unlimited storage company" is just a lie ...

Open an affiliate ticket, we will look to restore your files

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Hi guys :)

This morning a forum user has contacted me saying that in order to thank me for my posting activity he had bought a 180 days filesonic pro account through a link of mine. I have checked my files but I see no sales. How is it possible? If that sale has not been credited maybe it happened the same with other sales... :( ...and i'm reading that it's a problem that u are facing too.

Do you know what's happening?

Open an affiliate ticket with your email, the users email and the link he used and we see why the sale wasn't credited

Best regards,
Marco

Are You listening to affiliates? Why don't change the "Upgrade" page? :facepalm:

The sales goes down! And this seems a bad copy from Mediafire. :facepalm:

4e04318fb4.jpg

f3a710845c.jpg

hish pls check this ticket id #194638

Please look at your ticket

@marco plz chk*#192020
Please look at your ticket
some files doesn't work

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2213638561

An error occurred, please try again later

I am waiting 3 days until now an i cant download this...

Open an affiliate ticket and will get IT to look at it

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Referral link makes the user your referral and gives 20% of what ever is earnings are, premium referral link gives you a sale.

And if someone buy a premium through a referral link, do we get the sale ?
And if he buys a premium through a premium ref link , does he become our ref (if he create a new account of course , not for an existing account)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back