FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we don't get sales:

Imagine you are free user, you click on some Filesonic link >400MB and you see this:
The owner of this file has restricted it from being downloaded by unregistered users.

Want to avoid this limitation? Click here to upgrade now.
So you click on Upgrade, and go to upgrade page.
And now what you see, is 3 types of account, Free, Premium and Collaborate.
And every common user will register for Free account! Because it's free, and they think they can download the file with Free account.

Ok, so you register for Free account. Now you have Free account and you go to the download page try to download the file again, and what you'll see?
This:
The owner of this file has restricted it from being downloaded by unregistered users.

Want to avoid this limitation? Click here to upgrade now.
And now what? You are very pissed off that you've already register, but the same message shows up! And BAM! you close the filesonic page and look for another filehost mirror, because you wasted a lot of time to try download, but nothing happened.

My suggestion is delete the Free account from Upgrade page (or make them not clickable)! The downloaders want to download, not upload! and with Free Account they can do nothing, it will just make 'em angry.

Last edited:
Is there any chance to know why our earnings are for 50% down?

Note: I wrote this in font size 5 because the official thread starter is ignoring me and other people who replied with this problem in this thread.

well this sucks .. all my files were deleted (nearly 1 TB) ... just i because i didn't visit the interface ... this was it for me ... no more filesonic anymore.

The slogan - "The unlimited storage company" is just a lie ...

Hi guys :)

This morning a forum user has contacted me saying that in order to thank me for my posting activity he had bought a 180 days filesonic pro account through a link of mine. I have checked my files but I see no sales. How is it possible? If that sale has not been credited maybe it happened the same with other sales... :( ...and i'm reading that it's a problem that u are facing too.

Do you know what's happening?

Hi guys :)

This morning a forum user has contacted me saying that in order to thank me for my posting activity he had bought a 180 days filesonic pro account through a link of mine. I have checked my files but I see no sales. How is it possible? If that sale has not been credited maybe it happened the same with other sales... :( ...and i'm reading that it's a problem that u are facing too.

Do you know what's happening?

are you sure if this is true maybe i sold premium accounts last three days but i don't see my sales at my dashboard :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why we don't get sales:

Imagine you are free user, you click on some Filesonic link >400MB and you see this:

And every common user will register for Free account! Because it's free, and they think they can download the file with Free account.

Ok, so you register for Free account. Now you have Free account and you go to the download page try to download the file again, and what you'll see?
This:

And now what? You are very pissed off that you've already register, but the same message shows up! And BAM! you close the filesonic page and look for another filehost mirror, because you wasted a lot of time to try download, but nothing happened.

My suggestion is delete the Free account from Upgrade page (or make them not clickable)! The downloaders want to download, not upload! and with Free Account they can do nothing, it will just make 'em angry.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you should remove free option ..

Why we don't get sales:

This:

WOWWWWWWWWWWW:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hish ????????????

Why we don't get sales:

This:

thanks for valuable suggestion hish need to look over the set up of sign up page 100% sales down :facepalm:

Hi guys can any1 help with this issue ?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 9999

I have a premium account which is working fine till this problem occured on the 24th Decemeber. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
are you sure if this is true maybe i sold premium accounts last three days but i don't see my sales at my dashboard :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

100% sure!!...think that the user showed me the payment proof in order to demonstrate he wasn't lying. I have just sent a mail to filesonic to ask information.

but can you tell me what an user should do in order to let us get a sale? after he goes on a file what should he click?...maybe "upgrade here" under pro expiration???...because I want to know if it's the same procedure followed by that user.

100% sure!!...think that the user showed me the payment proof in order to demonstrate he wasn't lying. I have just sent a mail to filesonic to ask information.

but can you tell me what an user should do in order to let us get a sale? after he goes on a file what should he click?...maybe "upgrade here" under pro expiration???...because I want to know if it's the same procedure followed by that user.

SO where is Mr HISH? I think Mr HISH have to make an explanation to us about that??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back