FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please answer me : hi hish. first of all thanks for the all the nice promo you are offering.I would like to know one thing. If i want to receive my money through bank wire transfer than what is minimum cashput limit ? (note: i m not Elite). it will be my pleasure if you tell me the whole proceedings. thanks in advance.................

We can, but open an affiliate ticket for more details

Best regards,
Marco

upload speed is really fucking low. X-( that why buddy.

c52159a8ed.png

8ec9a351ea.png

The File i am trying to upload is 1GB rar file. WTF

Last edited:
Could you do something to prevent corrupting files on your HDDs ?
I mean the "162 bytes" aka looks fine but can't download problem.
I know that all copies of files are fake copies but it's really annoying when I have a backup of something and it's being damaged when it was fine several weeks/months ago.
Well it's not the first time it happened to me (once the file that was fine started to give crc errors) and the funniest thing is that I even uploaded by ftp the second copy and it was recognized as the same file and made a "shadow" instead of normal file - yep, the same problem is with the old backup, the copy of backup and the one uploaded by ftp some time ago.

Could you do something to prevent corrupting files on your HDDs ?
I mean the "162 bytes" aka looks fine but can't download problem.
I know that all copies of files are fake copies but it's really annoying when I have a backup of something and it's being damaged when it was fine several weeks/months ago.
Well it's not the first time it happened to me (once the file that was fine started to give crc errors) and the funniest thing is that I even uploaded by ftp the second copy and it was recognized as the same file and made a "shadow" instead of normal file - yep, the same problem is with the old backup, the copy of backup and the one uploaded by ftp some time ago.

When ever you find one of those file open an affiliate ticket with the file name or link and we will check them and restore them accordingly

Best regards,
Marco

the speed of download is very good today for me i have 10 mb and since 3 months ago i used to download at 300 kbs but today im downloading at 1.2 mb as a downloader i dont care if the upload speed sucks as long as download is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back