FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thetrue :- First of all Mind ur language you dont have rights to abuse or Disrespect like this
If u dont like any file host so u can move to better one instead of creating drama like this. Do u really think it will be help u ? They already said they r fixing this issue and its take some more time to sort it out, Cant u wait it?
You are not the only one whos having this issue we all r getting this issue for last few weeks and I hope it will get fix soon.

Regards

Champ

Info needed

Hi Hish,

Need to ask you a question.

I have 3 internet connection at 3 different state in the same country.

Can I use the same account id for all 3 at once?
Because I know there will be 3 IP involved.

I do alot of remote access to these 3 PCs and download files with them as well.

Will my account gets banned or blocked for using the above method?

Thanks.

From,
Chia Chung Weng

who cares for webupload
8a1efd1beefec56780eb009ce5b692fb.jpg

wow
a59feb51fcfcfc4fda2b7a6bd24e862b.jpg

Hi Hish,

Need to ask you a question.

I have 3 internet connection at 3 different state in the same country.

Can I use the same account id for all 3 at once?
Because I know there will be 3 IP involved.

I do alot of remote access to these 3 PCs and download files with them as well.

Will my account gets banned or blocked for using the above method?

Thanks.

From,
Chia Chung Weng

As long as there aren't login failures, you should be ok.

Hish

who cares for webupload
8a1efd1beefec56780eb009ce5b692fb.jpg

wow
a59feb51fcfcfc4fda2b7a6bd24e862b.jpg

I care for webupload..

To many problems with ftp. Files not appearing, or uploaded to a bad server and can't be downloaded, have to wait for it to be processed.

None of that happens with web upload (aside from right now when its clearly fucked up)

Whats wrong with the recent domain change?I log into filesonic.nl but if i click on an link to download via premium it opens filesonic.fr and i need to login again!?!?!?!

I care for webupload..

To many problems with ftp. Files not appearing, or uploaded to a bad server and can't be downloaded, have to wait for it to be processed.

None of that happens with web upload (aside from right now when its clearly fucked up)

ebab8c9f27b9b565bdd52e01a50b9b21.jpg

230a2c7678ca62e563dcd0957140a5ed.jpg

7fd87f1fc06e5caddbd6c80c5c0674eb.jpg

dc110852b602ef2fdf438f16f288841d.jpg

wow i never knew FTP on EU is that fast

please answer me : hi hish. first of all thanks for the all the nice promo you are offering.I would like to know one thing. If i want to receive my money through bank wire transfer than what is minimum cashput limit ? (note: i m not Elite). it will be my pleasure if you tell me the whole proceedings. thanks in advance.................

Well, you say we get the most paid from A countries (USA etc), and actually, my traffic on my site is like 65% from USA ... 2nd one is the UK... And trust me, I earn really few cents per day. Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back