FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me!
Acc is my current Premium. But when I download files from the FSN by IDM, the file was transferred on the form. Html, I can not download it. Why?

Code:
ping ftp.us.filesonic.com
ping: unknown host ftp.us.filesonic.com

ping ftp.us.filesonic.com

Pinging ftp.us.filesonic.com [199.101.134.134] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 199.101.134.134: bytes=32 time=304ms TTL=48
Reply from 199.101.134.134: bytes=32 time=298ms TTL=48

;)

To day I receive a message from my email said :
Hello,

Your account has been closed by our fraud department.

Regards,
Filesonic Team

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:16:16 +0700, Tipro wrote:
>> @Hish :
>
>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud Department.
>> We ask you to send us examples of exact links,
>> to fraud@filesonic.com [1], of where you post your
>> files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be
>> released.
>
> In My Statistcs
> I see this link make a sale
>
> http://gfx.anhthienad.com/maya-2011-creating-natural-environments-with-aaron-f-ross/
> [2]
>
> http://gfx.anhthienad.com/2011/03/30/apprendre-photoshop-cs4-formation-aux-nouveautes/
> [3]
>
> Regard & Thank you !
And Now I lost 380$ I earnning a long time when join to elite Aff with many time request payout for me (My friend said Filesonic will banned you if you reaches 300$ , close your account . I don't believe that but now It's true.I will post all my screenshot about my statics sale from my site ).
I just request filesonic for me a reason but no one reply me.All my sale is my friend I know on Internet .By my trusted , many friend buy account from my site to download some ebook and videotrainer .I will ask they to get transaction paypal from filesonic to post in this here.
I need a reason why my account was called " fraud " .I don't believe you - filesonic scam me.Before that I introduce many friend to work with filesonic , many and many.
Now , I feel terible, my trust has been lost cause you - Filesonic.
Awaiting to your answer - Hish !
Regard !

And Now I lost 380$ I earnning a long time when join to elite Aff with many time request payout for me (My friend said Filesonic will banned you if you reaches 300$ , close your account . I don't believe that but now It's true.I will post all my screenshot about my statics sale from my site ).
I just request filesonic for me a reason but no one reply me.All my sale is my friend I know on Internet .By my trusted , many friend buy account from my site to download some ebook and videotrainer .I will ask they to get transaction paypal from filesonic to post in this here.
I need a reason why my account was called " fraud " .I don't believe you - filesonic scam me.Before that I introduce many friend to work with filesonic , many and many.
Regard !
Filesonic does not ban elite accounts. I'm also with elite plan and I've already received my first payment. You should contact Hish and provide your evidence so that they can unban your account as soon as they confirm that you are not a fraud. Good luck!;)

And Now I lost 380$ I earnning a long time when join to elite Aff with many time request payout for me (My friend said Filesonic will banned you if you reaches 300$ , close your account . I don't believe that but now It's true.

They just put it on hold, they didn't ban you yet. Just provide the information they need, everything should be OK.

For the rumor that they will ban you when you reach $300, I think they may set a trigger at $300. If someone reach this amount, they will ask for proof.

BTW, if you can proof, FSo have no reason to ban you. You have high sale that means you make a lot of money for them too.

:)

Originally Posted by anhthien8

Regard !

let me guess - you choose fixed $12 PPS

Then all your ''friends'' started buying 1-months accounts only from filesonic .....;)

Hish could you help me out please?

I opened an account and became an affiliate with FSC exactly a fortnight ago. In that time I managed to gather $82 (PPD plan) and 6 sales (no plan), but since the downtime yesterday my entire account is gone. I can't log in and all my files are deleted, and I didn't even receive a payment for the time and effort I put into it!

My question is, Is my account suspended? And if so for what reasons?

If that is the case will FSC have the decency to release my earnings?

Could you P.M me or send me an E-mail as Filesonic haven't done so, I'd really appreciate a reply.

I really don't understand and hope you can resolve my case and re-instate my account.

thx in advance,

mrbags

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back