FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Goku_Sama!

If you know your traffic well and you know that you will get bigger sales everytime, then it might not be good for you! This is for people who want to test the pay per sale . It is a great way to make money and it will prove to everyone that pay per sale is the way to be and where the money is made. This(PPS) is the model that works really well..

We are experts in this industry and we can not forecast the outcomes, but if you really understand your traffic, you will take the right decision :)

Regards

Hish

Yeah of course, for me 80% its beter especially now with the possibility to have lifetime sales =)
I only tried PPd 2 days and then immediatly changed to PPS as I smell the good money :D

That's good to hear... But you are lucky you are Elite :D

I wish everyone was getting that lucky :P

I wish you more and more sales !! Let's Rock 2011 together!!

Hello there.
I have had one problem with FileSonic so far.
I have tried to contact you guys several times but i didnt get any response.
Well, the problem is this.

I cant change any of my info, such as my password, my email, payment information, and so on. When i go to Settings, and change the info and after i click Submit, i get the message "In order for these changes to take effect, you must confirm them. A confirmation email with further instructions has been sent to myemailhere".

This is what i get after i click on the confirmation link:
idS3LW.png

What to do?
Could you please PM me in order to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bump?

Hish, please could you do something about it?
It has been two weeks now.

Hi

Your account is not hacked.. All you need to do is retrieve your password before you log in..

If you cant do it, let me know

Hish

Actually email address is hacked so I can't retrieve my password.please help me urgently.I can't waiting so long as many of my friend earning so much with FSn.So you can PM me with your help.
Thanks in advance

i have been uploading on SO for last 1mnth or so
but i not earning anything
i got a loads of DL but no update in earning page :'(
may i know y

Regards
DGN

Hish, if you see this please help me out.

I am not quite impressed with how filesonic answer my question the other day since I did not get payed this tuesday. At first I wasnt sure about "Payment number" because it really is a messed up way of calling it, then I found this place where you said it means Paypal account email. I got over 15+ dollars and wanted to test filesonic, and did not get my pay this week so I sent a msg to "contact us".

I asked how and when I will get paid, a day later answer came and there were 3 solutions, but none to my question. all 3 answers were in a auto generated format where they told me what to do if I were to lose my account, or how to reset password.. like what the hell?

I am in PPS plan from jan 12 if someone purchase a premium account through my link how much i earn now??
i have one sale today saying 5.4
can someone answer me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back