Filesonic cheated me 232.74$ & didn't pay my money & Closed my Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinkordie - Please read the 1st Post of the thread before Quoting Others Reply. He is just uploading for some Extra income which isnt bad I suppose. And $232 is Not a Small Amount in India.

They should've paid imho. If they didn't they don't deserve an official thread in Wjunction.Having an official thread here offcourse means they are all aware of the game.
@ Filesonic : Just pay him the share of the money he brought in for you. Where were you when you knew all these sales were coming from those illegal files. lol. Its pathetic.

Drinkordie - Please read the 1st Post of the thread before Quoting Others Reply. He is just uploading for some Extra income which isnt bad I suppose. And $232 is Not a Small Amount in India.

Yes of course, lol , evrybody here uploading his own movies and make hundreds of $$$ for that, I uploaded yesterday , movie of my car - citroen berlingo and now I get 5k downloads a day, evryone want to see my car , yes mate ? lol <_<

They should've paid imho. If they didn't they don't deserve an official thread in Wjunction.Having an official thread here offcourse means they are all aware of the game.
@ Filesonic : Just pay him the share of the money he brought in for you. Where were you when you knew all these sales were coming from those illegal files. lol. Its pathetic.

I agree100% with you .

FSO should close the company then if they cant pay the uploader.. why r they saying that they pay, they didnt think about DMCA before? and yes files are deleted on daily basis from filesonic due to DMCA, so they should tell everyone to stop uploading to filesonic coz of DMCA and they should close the company...

First of all i dont understand half of your message, but i'll try to answer what i can understand.

Killer you own a website as well? What happens when you get a DMCA complaint? Do you remove that piece of content or do you say ' fuck you zzz company'. I presume the former?

Lets take another example, lets assume that you own a website 'warez.com'. I am the owner of a company called ' Company A' . Now your website has some content which i own and some uploader posted that on your website. I ( the owner of company A) ask my attorney to discuss this with you, my attorney gives you 2 options.

1. Remove all the content( which i own) from your website of that uploader and we will assume that nothing happened.
2. Keep the content and Company A will sue warez.com for every cent they have ever accumulated.

You choose option 1 and remove that piece of content, i forget everything and assume nothing happened.

During the next week or so your uploader constantly uploads my coprighted content and you dont really care about the warnings i keep sending you, so i get pissed of and tell you to, "delete that uploaders account, remove every trace of his content from your website and IP ban him, if you dont do this i will sue you for 5 million dollars, if you ignore my warning i have your personal details and will make sure that you are sent to jail.

In the above senerio what will you do? Will you defend that uploader in the courts and say that what he is doing is completely legal? Will you spend thousands of dollars fighting court battles? no YOU WONT

If you aren't stupid you will simply delete that user's account and information from your website and assume that nothing happened.

To answer your question simple, filesonic HAS to delete accounts which are directly complained about. There is NO WAY to get out of this, EVERY other file host does this. BitShare, Hotfile, Fileserve etc etc

Every single uploader on this site is indulging in illegal activities, they DONOT own or have any right to the money they make. No one owes them they $$$ they have in their account because it is ILLEGAL.

uploading is not a real job noob.. this is why i hate people like you,thinking warez you should be earning as much as u do in a real life job.. as i said before if you have a family (which i feel sorry for if you actually do) and considering leeching and uploading files a "real job" dude get a life man.
Are you mad or somthing wrong with you or you get over drunk?
don't you see this? real noob u r.
iMage @ I'm doing real job, doing uploading for my extra income.

FSO should close the company then if they cant pay the uploader.. why r they saying that they pay, they didnt think about DMCA before? and yes files are deleted on daily basis from filesonic due to DMCA, so they should tell everyone to stop uploading to filesonic coz of DMCA and they should close the company...

I do not get it,he received DMCA notice.alright with that.but there are more heavy uploaders than him which i believe exist in WJ.you should not say that dude you upload warez so you deserve it.cause filehosts wouldn't exists if warez didn't exist.

Filehosts know that they are used for warez,end of story.Also when someone in Filesonic posted his account with 2k bucks,you believe that he didn't have some hundrend files delete?so what?now we delete accounts??

I feel sorry for him and I 100% agree with you. Here is a official thread of Filesonic. Cant we do something in this matter? It is may be his own problem now, but in future they may betray us all like this. Should this will go on ?

FileSonic deleteting files and account same like hotfile in the near time may be they will fuck uploader soon like hotfile but they paying to most of users on time

DMCA is really pain in Ass :(

First of all, lulz at this

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i15/5fa2b2.jpg[/SLIDE]

Secondly, its kinda astonishing that no one is even reading my comment when everything is stated there that why the OP's account was deleted.

I'll write this in 2 lines this time

File hosting companies ONLY delete accounts that are directly reported by Copyright owners. So if you earns 20000$ a month from filesonic they wont care unless you are directly pointed out.