Status
Not open for further replies.

doom2011

Banned
Banned
Hey

This morning, I wa about to login into my filesin.com account, but I find that this file hist got hacked by a Tunisian hacker.

18-01-2012_08-31-43.png

You can check that by yourself at www.filesin.com

There was 10$ in my account :(

Hope you guys don't have too much money in there, also hope ilesin staff have a backup or something.

10 comments
maybe it is a new method for filehost to run away from paying all their affiliates. :|

old method:
1. they give big rewards like USD$60/1000 downloads. (just to attract you)
2. they pay your earning for the first/second month. (to attract more uploaders after you showed your earning here in Wj)
3. they run away with your earning by claiming their filehost is taken over by new owner/management...bla, bla, bla.
4. they use a cheap script like Xfilesharing pro in many cases.
5. they have a rule where a minimum earning for request payment like $50
6. they have many ads in the download page (include adsense)

*they = kiddies running a filehost from home/mom's basement

I don't think that this filehost is a scammer, why?
- minimum payout is 10$
- Gives 10$ for each 1k downloads from USA, UK, Germany and 4$ for 1k from the rest of the world
- I know that this site was working since 4 months ( when I start working with uploads )
- There is too many ads

If you visited it while it was like that you might want to check your PC good for malware. They could have put a iframe on the page to infect anyone who used it. Good way for them to gain access to any site you have.

The hacker is showing off because normally he won't put his facebook and hotmail id :facepalm:
like earnviews said if you visited the site while it was hacked run a scan for malwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back