FilesIn.com - Earn $10/1,000 downloads from 1 byte ONLY! All countries paid[Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is look good and great if that real and not scam .
i think this host suitable for small size like applications

but unfortunately :
-it not support paypal !
-also payment once per month !

i am thinking to try it but i don`t want to wast 30 days to see i i`ll get my payment or not ..

@FilesIN . if i start on your host i will get payment after month from the data which i started ? or the
end of each month ex: i start on 20 sep. than should get payment after 5-10 days . right ?

Last edited:
it is look good and great if that real and not scam .
i think this host suitable for small size like applications

but unfortunately :
-it not support paypal !
-also payment once per month !

i am thinking to try it but i don`t want to wast 30 days to see i i`ll get my payment or not ..

@FilesIN . if i start on your host i will get payment after month from the data which i started ? or the
end of each month ex: i start on 20 sep. than should get payment after 5-10 days . right ?

At first, thank you for your feedback.

but if you need to trust filesin.com you can see payments proofs shared by our members in different forums.

and our payment policy is: if you started working with filesin.com on 20 sep you will get paid by the end of the next month (last 5 days of Oct.).

after the end of every month we start to review accounts manually to check them then put the accounts which reached the payout limit to be paid before the end of the month.

Finally! we seeking for better service to offer to our members and may offer a better way of payment soon.

Thanks again and good luck!

but only just delete the file will not take my money, the TOS does not say q if you delete a archvio also removes the money that generated file.

Welcome to WJ..

Dude if our file size is much larger then a byte then we will get only 10$ or 4$ for 1k downloads What a joke..

These is the only host that deduct money when files get deleted and i think it is not good u deleted my files which i uploaded my pc which contains text only i don't know how those became illegal..plz give a thought of not deducting money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back