FilesIn.com - Earn $10/1,000 downloads from 1 byte ONLY! All countries paid[Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilesIN

Banned
Banned
Please do NOT use this file host. Several members have stated this file host is scamming their users.

You have been warned.

- WJunction Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
116 comments
Another New FileHost.

Wellcome To Wj.

haha r u kidding with ur filehost :::: [You will get up to $10 for 1k Unique downloads. Redeemed cash will be transfered via Moneybookers or Alertpay once it reaches $10 (i.e: collected earnings in the current month will be paid by the end of the next month).]

No Way.

You are right, but $40 for files larger than 2 Gb. but we offer $10 for small files even if its size 1 byte only! so which better?

Last edited:
  • $10 per 1k unique downloads from United States,United Kingdom,Australia or Canada.
  • $4 per 1k unique downloads from all other countries
hmm not good..

• $10 per 1k unique downloads from United States,United Kingdom,Australia or Canada.
hmm not good..

The first impression looks not good as you say! but if you noticed that the file size independent this will make filesin.com different.

Also, the calculations done even if the download not completed, so you don't lose any of your downloads.

Thanks for feedback

Last edited:
As i see the company who makes the design from Egypt right that why u did not use PayPal for pay money??

so why you not added another payment options for Arab country??

As i see the company who makes the design from Egypt right that why u did not use PayPal for pay money??

so why you not added another payment options for Arab country??

Bro i mean not rank what i mean why u can not send money to arabic country by another ways like Bank Wire and WU and so on?!

The most rapid way to send money around the world is online banks. WU is very good but need high fees.

Thanks again for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back