FileServing.com - Up to $34 per 1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the max storage space for free users?

unlimited storage

OK. I tried remote uploading from Filesonic. After completion filenames and file extensions got changed. Please fix this ASAP. I am not going to use it until its fixed.

please submit report the bug to us at http://www.fileserving.com/Public/contact
you can also PM your login id to me, we can look into the issue for you

Clearly or not, all file hosting sites prohibit illegal shares.. they have to..
but the question must be asked here, if illegal shares made;

will accounts be banned ?
will already earned rewards be cleared ?

and what else precautions are taken by Fileserving.com in case of illegal share ?

yes, we take action according to legal authority's request, we don't run/review your files manually, your files are safe if you believe it's legal and no copyright report from legal authority.

thanks for keeping eyes on our product, and being one of our royal users. we always listen to our users and build our system based on their needs. please do always submit your request to us via our contact form, http://www.fileserving.com/Public/contact

our product development team shall review it carefully.

unlimited for now..

they changed (adjusted) many things in short time.. file download size for free users was 500 mb until yesterday.. but today I see they increased it to 1 gb..

remote and ftp uploads are the newly introduced features which is very common among popular file hosting sites..

currently they don't have waiting time before downloads.. only captcha exists.. but I believe they will put time waiting restriction later..

anyway.. I'll be waiting some more time to try this file hosting.. I hope it will become one of another popular file hosting site..

Welcome To WJ :)

nice file host

I sent a ticket to the FileServing support about the wrong name in the link when we RU from FileSonic, please look into it.

Best Regards.

Edit:

I think the problem has been resolved.. thank you very much, I sent another ticket about suggestions to improve file manager.

Last edited:
Download speeds are good from EU, also no waiting time is a plus :))

870rofl.png

hello friend I give good service for Latin downloads Colombia and gain this good friend ... The remote is a little slow upload friend and I hope and do not change as other hosts who are very good and good friend after friend saluodos change from Colombia ..

the remote upload this failure teniedno up twice on the same archvio friend ...

adds the option to delete files uploaded friend

Hello, The downloads statics are frozen, i have some downloads confirmed from users of my web since yesterday and the stats are in 0, could you check?

User: pepemora01

Sorry for my english!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back