Which is better?

• FileServe

Votes: 181 53.9%
  • FileSonic

Votes: 155 46.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Filesonic, I love the interface and uploads are much much faster than fileserve's which are painfully slow. Although I get more downloads from fileserve (because of the file size limitation to free users in filesonic), I get more earnings in filesonic.

But both are my favourite filehosters nowadays, along with usershare.

Fileserve's download speeds are slow for free users, but I guess it depends where you're from. Maybe thats a good thing so it kind of forces people to buy premiums.

Fileserve's download speeds are slow for free users, but I guess it depends where you're from. Maybe thats a good thing so it kind of forces people to buy premiums.

Fileserve free & premium are both much faster than Filesonic.. it's the other way around ;)

Fileserve free & premium are both much faster than Filesonic.. it's the other way around ;)

now it is...that was weird. Just a few days ago, Filesonic was faster. I guess with all the Hotfile terminations everyone is flocking to Filesonic which is bringing down their bandwidth

I'll stick with Filesonic for now since they offer an extra $5 for 450mb+ files

No question Fileserve
since i run from Vilesonic when the just misplaced 15$ from me, surprise support never replies there ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back