Which is better?

• FileServe

Votes: 181 53.9%
  • FileSonic

Votes: 155 46.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic is pure shit, they have more bugs then fileserve, and that shouldn't be possible. Filesonic doesn't even count your legit downloads, they never update the statestics. Either that or the downloader never picks a filesonic links. If I compare Hotfile and Fileserve with Filesonic I get 20X more downloads at Hotfile and Fileserve. If I decide to download from a filehost (something I rarerly do) I would never pick a Filesonic link. I get incredible low download speeds while Fileserve is giving me max download speeds even though I am downloading as a free user. Fileserve beats Filesonic down in the boots. Fileserve gets my vote, EASY! Fileserve still has a long way to go, but they can't even be compared with Filesonic at the moment as Filesonic has an even LONGER way to go. None of them are complete and bug-free yet. There is popping up a new bug once every week, the websites are having downtimes now and then which no filehost should have. Ever. We expect them to be up'n dancing twenty-four-seven without any bugs or w.e. We demand big time.

I must say Filesonic has improved ALOT these past few months IMO. Fast RU, FTP upload, great earnings etc...

I just wish they'd also improve/ make some tweaks in downloading files via Download Managers.

First i was for Fileserve but now i'm for FIlesonic they don't have upload limit and also good speeds for USA . Fileserve make me a problem when i try to upload via rapidleech . I make more money in Filesonic then Fileserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back