Status
Not open for further replies.
nicely done by fileserve. they got big potencial. and nice job with the official download manager. :)

they don't delete the urls that fast then hotfile does... they only delete the urls the people give to them... and not all other urls with the same files. :)

Damn, i thought this one uploads too >.>

Once they provide fileserve manager to mac users to, then they are going to update for upload option too.

presently working on it and it was online update.

I don't see anything about this on FileServe.com ... ^o)

they stopped , i saw it in fileserve.com only they removed with in 10min.
u can see fileserve hoster replied too

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=612347&postcount=7

@ Maniac_: When you download something as anonymous/free user you will see it is advertised.

@ AppleS: we will have upload mod out BEFORE we support it for Mac/Apple users.

@ ace3: It is not an upload tool...Yet. Will come.

this should also have the option to manage the files in the account like renaming,deleting,creating folders...etc...right now its a pain renaming the files...if i rename a file in page 4 and once it gets renamed it comes automatically to the first page...now again i should go to page 4 and continue renaming...i dont like doing it this way...so as of now stopped using FS

so...race started...?

first megaupload then 4shared, now fileserve......so we can expect apps from other file host also....lol

I doubt it.

Doesn't take 1 month to push out a good program and they would need more than one c++ programmer on their payroll. They don't come cheap fyi.

We just like to go the extra length of giving the community something... for free.

this should also have the option to manage the files in the account like renaming,deleting,creating folders...etc...right now its a pain renaming the files...if i rename a file in page 4 and once it gets renamed it comes automatically to the first page...now again i should go to page 4 and continue renaming...i dont like doing it this way...so as of now stopped using FS

That will come.

in 1st page comparison bw idm and manger tells the story
waiting for further updates

and thanks to the coder
much appriciated one

Will this tool guarantee "any" errors (Less than one error per 100 files) when uploading to FS? It could be great because File&Image Uploader fails if you open more than 10 connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back