FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get paid this week aslong as you've moved the amount from 'earnings account' into 'account payable' and then hit 'payout' by monday/tuesday.

Hit 'payout' as soon as the money is transferred to 'account payable'.

Maybe z_o_o_m in here can resolve your question. I know for sure that RDP/rapidleech users are not facing trouble with us at the moment.

Or

Other people using ZOOM knows how to answer your question. Since you sit on Windows, why not use another client (sborg?)?

Sadly zoom can't make it work.. or better.. it updates fileserve upload when you change the site but to some computer work and to someone else didn't :( and to the people that it didn't work if you upload a very small file it works.. but only with that files :(
This same problem there was with uploadstation before that have your same script... something in your script simply reject some of the uploads uploaded with his program...
Is it possible that maybe you can ask your techs to contact him to solve this problem? web upload works a lot better than ftp for your site and zoom program was the perfect way to do it:(

Last edited:
Fileserve Bans us

Its not a bug man, its like a traffic shaping or simply a ban for some companies, i can confirm the problem its not an incomptibility or something, the problem here is fileserve have something filtering some dedicated hosting companies, i have proxyed my uploads from a server that fail the upload and works PERFECT so you know RickyFS why banning companies? For no overloading Fileserve bandwith? Really sad, Uploadstation have the same have lot of companies banned proxed to a server situated on X contry and upload perfect so here you go the problem its not the programs or us its simply a filtering that Fileserve its putting-.

today earning doesn't count... Its only up to Saturday.

Yeah mines only count up to Friday but they wont fix it. X-(

I understand when it updates. So what I got after midnight tonight is reflective only up to Friday. I proved my case with photo proof and everything. They just said I had to deal with it but I think its unfair.

Last edited:
@ algon: We haven't actually banned anyone. We may do that though.

@ Tyler: Our RU works perfectly fine. Speed is dependant on the host. If a host gives us 300 KB/s (which we already did a test on WU), you have to wait. You're also clocking up our remote upload queue, so it's a lose-lose for everyone.

@ gibalah: Yes, I've been informed of this already. Passed it on to the techs and they will fix.

@ KevinX: As I said last week, we had a solution coming up for it. I guess the solution did pay off, but patience is a virtue, as always.

@ CloudShadow: Yes, 14 GB in a few minutes doesn't sound too bad ;) Also speed from the other host isn't unlimited (ciaociao4 thinks speed = unlimited between hosts [haha?]), thus, I recommended files moved from NL, MU, RS and Uploadstation. They give the best speed and the least waiting for all of you. WU's speed can fluctuate from a low 300 KB/s to a high 3 MB/s.

@ hifi: Our resellers offer very good competitive pricings.

@ chaudhary9: It changes after midnight EST.

@ matkorn: I'll gladly answer you why some IPs/companies don't work any longer with FS (i.e. entering our website, uploading, downloading etc.). The answer is that their network have been running a service on their servers. We ban IPs nowadays, if you've been found in abusing our service by running a public rapidleech. Public rapidleech is strictly a breach of our Terms. We're not filtering, we are banning

@ phate89: Your problem seems unfamiliar to me. Does it work with RDP?

As said, we have updated our script and it requires the necessary updates by the people who have programmed them to go through our webupload. I got no clue what Uploadstation does or does not, so can't comment on it.

Last edited:
@ phate89: Your problem seems unfamiliar to me. Does it work with RDP?

As said, we have updated our script and it requires the necessary updates by the people who have programmed them to go through our webupload. I got no clue what Uploadstation does or does not, so can't comment on it.

And zoom updates its program.. but the same program to some people work and someone else didn't.. if i open the browser and upload the file it works well...
It's a specific problem between its program and your script.. and he can't solve it without your techs help because the program itself works.. in my case if i try it in my computer at home it works, but from my server it didn't:(

@ matkorn: We have never banned a network. We don't sit and IP-trace every IP that's uploading to us, nor do we have much time for that. Burst.net has NOT been banned. Burst.net, as I recall, checks where your traffic is going to and scrutinize (first hand experience). You might want to have a chat with them.

@ phate89: are you using another operating system than specified? Also, if it works for others, and not for you/someone else, it does work?

Is it just me or RU does not work today?
After clicking on Submit button, the page refreshes with no message about the success or failure. Tested on several browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back