FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
poeple aren't able to finish the download completely , how do u expect to get $ for those downloads ? Wait till FS issues get resolved and u earning should be back to normal

@ all: We got 350 days of sunshine. We got 15 days of thunder and shitty weather...But some of you just focus on this. Take a deep breathe while we make the adjustments so we can take on more people and provide a better service.

may I have an answer to my question above, please? I only like to know and if you need some time to fix troubles, you have the right to take it. I hope RU from filefactory works fine again in the shortest time accordind to your fixings.
thanks

i think one of thease :
1.delay stat
2.fs cheat on download count
which one ?

ok, cuz my earnings are really lower than normal.. so either there is a delay in stats or i just dont make as much as i used to

poeple aren't able to finish the download completely , how do u expect to get $ for those downloads ? Wait till FS issues get resolved and u earning should be back to normal

that is probably the reason incomplete dl's.

this specific problem is expanding.....it exists more than 1 month.

The truth is on people comments more than 70-80% of people REPORT exactly that.........

no more comments.

FileManager back to normal :)

i have these files without mirrors, something is not right

f60608.jpg

@ twinkle1452: We know. That was taken away when we rolled out with new Remote version (not working perfectly as seen by the complaints). We will find a solution to be able to clear this for you.

You're rolling out a new remote upload system?

Or did i read that wrong? Because fileserve desperately needs one, it by far has the worst one in all hosts I've come across.

@Ricky. Please fix the browsing issue. I am having hard time browsing fileserve here in UK. Yes I have cleaned my cookies. Its so slow on browsing for last couple of days. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back