FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Risky, I stay in Malaysia . I use my laptop control a VPS at USA to download file from your server . At the same time my laptop is downloading files from ur server. Two different Ip download files from ur server.

or I only can download one at a session

rg_kales said:
Hi Ricky, i wanted to ask about the delay in my payment. I requested it yesterday (Tuesday) and i saw this morning that it has been approved but it still hasn't been transferred to my PP account.
My ID on FS: rgkales
No reply to this? :|
WTH? still no replies to this <_< I got paid on time the last time, dunno what happened this time. I will have to pay extra PP fees if you guys don't pay me this week because I was planning to withdraw the money to bank account. That's 5% of what i made this time <_< Why have i not been paid yet if the payment has been approved and when i requested it on time?

@ rg_kales: It means the payment could not be sent to you. That's why it is still approved. We will retry payment next week. Make sure your account is valid.

@ sat_cse28: Not here where I am. Check your net connection.

@ piskin: No simultaneous downloads please.

@ Ong: English??

@ ForSight: Improvements take time, but I can see you have hung on staying with us - definitely a choice you can't regret ;)

@ RTW: The RU is ***** fast. :)

Are you uploading from a private server or from a designated host such as RS or MU?

Many servers have problem. Files uploaded and file size in Filemanager is correctly but when click download, the file size is wrong and file is corrupted.
Try to upload many times but I had the same problem (both RU & FTP)
Here is one to check:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/uGanZzK (Filemanager: 248.85 MB) File size available to download 95.7 Mb
Please check. Thank you !!!

@RiskyFS

I stay in malaysia and i have a very slow internet connection is very slow only have ADSL1MBps .

I tend buy a VPS for download /upload files to your Server.

I am concern that fileserve dont allow multiple IPs login at the same time. In addition ,the VPS is in other country and i remote control it with my laptop for download /upload files to your Server.

Am I allow do it that way?

IF not how i do avoid getting ban , is there any other ways. Internet connection is very slow here

RickyFS: got a Remote desktop myself
uploading via FTP with this remote adress
AND accessing the stats page via my normal connection
allowed or not?
please let me know

Thanks for the fast answer Ricky,your service rocks! :)

sorry for another question but
accessing the stats page via VPN is that allowed?
not downloading or anything,just checking my stats while on a vpn connection
thanks for clearing it up for us :)

@RiskyFS

I stay in malaysia and i have a very slow internet connection is very slow only have ADSL1MBps .

I tend buy a VPS for download /upload files to your Server.

I am concern that fileserve dont allow multiple IPs login at the same time. In addition ,the VPS is in other country and i remote control it with my laptop for download /upload files to your Server.

Am I allow do it that way?

IF not how i do avoid getting ban , is there any other ways. Internet connection is very slow here

if u have VPS u must have ssh access. u can setup your browser easily for ssh proxy.
here's some tutorial http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/security/use-putty-as-a-secure-proxy-on-windows/421

you can use fileserve via proxy :D

good luck..!!

if u have VPS u must have ssh access. u can setup your browser easily for ssh proxy.
here's some tutorial http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/security/use-putty-as-a-secure-proxy-on-windows/421

good luck..!!

Thank you mate:D

good luck..!!

i managed to make it but how about download my VPS only got 1TB bandwidth lol :O

Last edited:
you asked about login. ;)
you said u have 1mbps internet connection. then, if u download 24/7 via proxy, it will be 300GB per month :o . it is the maximum.
if it is B (1Mbps) u are definitely in a problem.
better go for u unmetered plan.

you asked about login. ;)
you said u have 1mbps internet connection. then, if u download 24/7 via proxy, it will be 300GB per month :o . it is the maximum.
if it is B (1Mbps) u are definitely in a problem.
better go for u unmetered plan.

@Riskyfs

Sometimes i do download files from filesonic using jdownloader . i just dont like to waste bandwidth like that. I want my VPS upload/download

So can i login in fileserve through ssh proxy to check my stat with firefox, then wait my vps finish the upload and download job. Then i download files with jdownloader without any proxy. can i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back