FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we going to use points for? You don't get an extra cookie for having a point system. Our system is logical and straight forward, IF people are bothered to identify the buttons properly.

Files are showing up just fine, the RU had issues yesterday, but were fixed. Which company has techs waking up at 1am to fix a remote upload for their users? ...Yeh I guess none, so how are we a joke? :)

Why is it that no one ever replies to support tickets? :(

I need to solve a problem with my account urgently, but support system is absolutely no help...... :( And I need this fixed before tomorrow, so I can safely request for payout.

36 hours and 0 replies to my ticket......

@RickyFS: yesterday morning you told me the admin would read the problem yesterday or this morning. So far, nothing. No reply, no fix and I can't change anything on my account.

Support tickets have proved to be useless, because no one replies to them.....

Who can fix this?!

I can't change my settings, you can't do it either like you said..... So who can? no one replies! I need this changed URGENTLY so I can safely request for payout tomorrow!

X-(

I have been waiting for the verification email for 24hours mate :) Even submitted a ticket to the site. Could you check it out? Thanks.

- Odo

I'm waiting for a verification email for over 36 hours, in order to be able to change my account settings. Nothing.

Ricky can't help, he told me so yesterday.... But apparently, no one else can either because no one replies to support tickets.......:facepalm::facepalm:

@BloodSucker you need resquest twice to get verif mail :d i always do it and i got verif mail after 20 second :D

I have requested over 20 times already for the past 36 hours.

No email, nothing on spam box..... nothing. The emails don't get sent.

If I upload a file, I immediatly get an email saying I've uploaded a file.

But the confirmation emails don't get sent at all.

@ BloodSucker: Support replies tickets and they do it quite well. You sent your ticket on Friday 11PM. Support isn't at work until Monday.

@ statics: Don't know what you're talking about.

@ minhete: We didn't stop it. They stopped us from grabbing their files.

@ BloodSucker: Support replies tickets and they do it quite well. You sent your ticket on Friday 11PM. Support isn't at work until Monday.

No. I sent my support ticket on Friday MORNING, not night. Before I talked to you, I had sent a support ticket ages ago.

Today is day to request payout and I can't. Because support doesn't work and because confirmation emails dont work either.X-(

I have sent support tickets to fileserve in the past and never received replies. Unless the time frame to reply to tickets is months......

Ricky, I need this fixed. now. I've been waiting for 48 hours for confirmation email, when it says on site "within one hour"..............

I need this fixed now so I can request for payout.

RickyFS, did you think about adding some anonymous payout options? I'm thinking about Paysafecard or amazon vouchers. I think many users would be interested in!

Hi RickyFS, I'm trying to change my payment details since yesterday but I don't receive the confirmation mail.

join the club!! X-(

Been trying since Friday morning.... No confirmation emails and no help from anyone.

It says on site "within one hour"...... But it's been more than 50 hours.......

And I can't request payout because of this! X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back