FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ RTW:

[slide]http://www.hotimg.com/direct/TmXDc5J[/slide]
[slide]http://www.hotimg.com/direct/k79Ndq4[/slide]
[slide]http://www.hotimg.com/direct/t3YMApH[/slide]

Didn't take 30 minutes for me :)

Mate i am asking how much time it will take to tranfer earnings account money to payabe account/money?

i have reached 20$

You have to make request on Sunday. If your lucky on Monday as Ricky said :P

Then you wait 2 days. On tuesday you request payout after transferred $$ approved. Wednesday in American day time, get paid in your paypal or something use for pay.;)

@ skydragon: I was told by someone in accounting that your request for transfer has been blocked due to the cheat with referrals - the earnings was marked as fraudulent. If it does happen to go through then its your lucky day :)

My personal advice - Start a new account and move everything over. Think your whole account is blacklisted.

I helped you by removing the referrals as you requested after you had played the self-referral game for a bit of time, and that's all I can do for you.

Last edited:
@RickyFS

I belive if Fileserve start showing the percentage on Remote Upload just like Filesonic, that should solve most problem and we know whether or not how long we should wait for Remote Upload because at the present we just have to wait and wait and refresh the page to see whether or not the Remote Upload has successed. This is so painful.

And for the Remote Upload that failed, you can't make Remote that file again except you transfer your file to RL and change the name of that files, and then Remote Upload again, that would solve the problem.

But yeah this is so painful too, because it just like double work for us to leech using RL and then remote to Fileserve again. Instead we should be able to Remote Upload that files again directly via Fileserve itself if failing happens.

Hope ONE DAY, Fileserve will improve those 2 things as above.

Thank you Ricky if you discuss that 2 problems in the next meeting with your team, really appreciated. As I remember that you promise to develop that progress bar (percentage) for the RU. :)

@ kkkzzz: Good indicator. If it hasn't been moved within 30 minutes, check your account :)

Rarely it will go above 30 minutes when moving files.

What happens when it fails first time is that it will retry the file and details again an hour later. After that hour it will eventually list it under the fails category.

I believe you can remote upload a fail file again. You just need to use other details (login and password) for it :)

Blame the people who submitted a single file thousands of times with non-genuine details overloading and pissing some of you off (thus, you see: WHY IS MY REMOTE SO SLOW?!)

Hehehe Ricky, I see that you developed anti-changing window system - when you switch window, counter stops when downloading as free. Even AdBlock and NoScript cannot bypass it.

@ skydragon: I was told by someone in accounting that your request for transfer has been blocked due to the cheat with referrals - the earnings was marked as fraudulent. If it does happen to go through then its your lucky day :)

My personal advice - Start a new account and move everything over. Think your whole account is blacklisted.

I helped you by removing the referrals as you requested after you had played the self-referral game for a bit of time, and that's all I can do for you.

well thats pretty unfair .. i gave fs right and true reasons to explain situation with referrals, and therefore was given my acc back .. and now they tell me i cannot get paid 20 dollars which i earned in more than one month and wanted to use to extend premium .. it's sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back