FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFs,
My 3 friend register with my referer link which is placed on my site and after register they upgrade there account into premium accounts i have 4 referer before them buys but after there registeration i have 7 referer but 0 sales showing on my site can u take a look into it ?

My Userid : SHaiderNaqvi

OMG this thread has 1710 posts...so his account got banned for access to account from multiple IPs or for overloading the server by downloading alot ? No issues if we upload more ....right ?

OMG this thread has 1710 posts...so his account got banned for access to account from multiple IPs or for overloading the server by downloading alot ? No issues if we upload more ....right ?

if you use rapidleech or RDP more that terabytes bandiwth you will get banned (accout disable) for upload no rules.

20 odd days into a 12month premium membership and I've just had my account disabled.

Username is also hsvsv99 - unique pass though.

I've also had an issue with the account creation process - worked ok for a day or so then the account disappeared and I had to re-enable it
(via reclaim premium account). I requested that the email address which had reverted to some weird address be changed to the one used in the registration process however this didn't happen and couldn't happen automatically because it requires confirmation from the current address on the account (which wasn't mine).

Please advise.

Thanks.

@ leader: See PM when you wrote me.

And I don't necessarily need to be here if my status says I'm online.

@ funxlab: See below.

@ bdkminang: Hey buddy. Before you start rambling about bullsh*t that you have no clue about, how about you get your facts straight?

We never ban people for using RL to download with. You on the other hand claimed you had your own personal connection in Indonesia. Funny thing was that over 300 IPs from a German VPS/dedi provider were leeching over 50TB (50,000 gigabytes) from your account. Are YOU going to reimburse us for the bandwidth that YOU have abused? If not, relax yourself, and be gone.

We cut you MORE than a slack in allowing you to make money with us.

@ hsvsv99: Because Turks, Saudis and Italians were using your account to download with.

These guys pop up frequently: CwZpacK

It is your job to take care of your credentials and to secure your username and password. See first page.

@RickyFS

I have one question for Remote Upload. I've noticed that I can't Remote the same links, can I? because some links that I've Remoted were failed, so I deleted them, and try to Remote again, but it shows only Remote page (like just refreshing the Remote page), no "Successful Message" come up like normally.

However, If I try other links which have never Remoted before, it shows the "Successful Message". So I can conclude that Fileserve doesn't allow Remote the Links which You have Remoted whether those links HAVE or HAVEN'T Remoted Successfully or not.

This is not a good idea AT ALL for fileserve doing this. As Files I have remoted usually failed, so I deleted them and then Remote them AGAIN, but as I said above, looks like fileserve does NOT allow remote the same links which previous remoted.

Is there any solutions to this problem, Ricky? Hope you can help me out.

Thank you Ricky

When you try to insert same link, try first to clear your cache by Ctrl + F5 on the remote page and then try.

I've tried to remote upload failed links before (because account wasn't a Premium) and it worked.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back