FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ricky;

RU from FS to FSC working and it's really fast.

But RU from FSC to FS is not working. I keep getting this error 'the below link is blocked'.

So, i am just wondering, FS blocked FSC links? or FSC blocked RU to FS?

or i am doing something wrong? :)

Thanks!

P.S. I know, RU didn't work between FS and FSC lately, but now it's working only for one side, that's why i asked it..

@Ricky,

I can't upload any files to Fileserve (Normal upload not Remote Upload). I also ask my friends to have a try, but the files don't upload same as mine. Is there anything wrong with that? because I try with other host files like filesonic, mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, it works, only Fileserve that doesn't.

FYI, it shows me this message "Unsuccess
File Upload Failed! Please try again." I can't upload anything, please help

Thanks Ricky

@ Xingpr & demigod1512: Get a working WMZ account. Could also give you guys the error message if you fancy PM'ing me your WMZ ID.

@ ps3-jb: We never blocked them. Figure out who blocked who :)

Ask yourself this: Why would we block incoming traffic. Did HF do so?

@ kkkzzz: Web browser or via RL?

@RickyFS

I use Web Browser, I've tried all of them (opera mainly, firefox, IE, chrome, safari), result is still the same. The upload percentage is hang forever, and for a big while, it shows that message "Unsuccess File Upload Failed! Please try again.". I can't figure it out, what's wrong with that.

Thanks, Ricky

Edit: Looks like other browsers except "Opera" are working fine now :). What a pity I usually use Opera to surf website <_<, but if I want to upload something to Fileserve, I have to use other web browsers. However, it's only happen to Fileserve, other hostings have no problem with opera for uploading files. :(

Last edited:
I have been a premium user for a long time but today I found that I cannot login or even go to fileserve.
"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."
It never happens before How can I login again?

Last edited:
@ freerank: PM me link/links giving you error.

@ powerups2 & abcxyz: Earnings are fine. When summer comes are you guys going to freak out? All your friends will be on holiday, out looking for girls, going down to the icecream house, enjoying the sun etc.

@ zenica & srle87: Remote looks good too. I just tried RS => FS, 400 MB file, 6 minutes to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back