FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia. I also tried the pay by mobile option and it refused to process either and I have a clean post-paid (by cc) account with Optus who are the number 2 carrier here in Oz. I have been trying every day for nearly 2 weeks with both the 1 month and the 75 day option. I'm not prepared to try the other longer options until I have more confidence in the site.

2n6ci9x.jpg

I did contact PayPal. Their prompt response was:

"In this case this is probably an error regarding fileserv, if possible, you will need to contact their customer service in regards, and this may be a technical issue on their behalf."

Which of course led to 3 unanswered support requests through fileserve.com contact page with an auto-generated email request asking politely not to keep emailing them over the same bug report. Followed by a week of scouring google results until I found this website where apparently you can get official support.

I'm not a noob. It's always possible that I have made an error somewhere along the way but the fact that I can replicate the same error in so many ways indicates to me that it is not an issue with me. If Ricky can't give me a solution I certainly will contact PayPal again to ensure that it is definitely an issue with fileserve.

I never imagined it would be so difficult to give someone money :)

@ _-Rs-_: I believe it will be gone after you've typed the captcha right and logged in.

@ viruz99: If you download 10 files at a time, we won't limit you to 0.5 MB/sec per file. It will be at the speed it is running at.

I.e. you have 10 MB/sec download speed (100 Mbit line),

You download 1 file...It may be limited to say 3 MB/sec. You download 10 files, it will be maxing at 10 MB/sec total, probably average 1 MB/sec per file.

@ bigpallooka: That's very unfortunate to see. I can tell you that you're not the only one who can't pay for our service (wtf right?). We've been battling with Paypal to find out why they cannot process some people, but the answers given are never clear nor directive towards a solution that we can provide for our users: The problem is on their side, but seeing you already contacted them, they like to kick the ball to our court, when we have no power or control over the issue of processing your account.

Your choices would be:

Reseller (reseller.fileserve.com)
or
Earn via uploads to redeem.

Have you tried to purchase a longer membership such as the 180 days?

ricky fs

could you check my account please "abens24"

amount isnt updated and i want to transfer it to payable amount so i can check out tuesdaty

PayPal are gods right? They are infallible. I shouldn't complain because i have never really had issues with them before. I believe there are very long lists that have though. I'll have a look at the reseller option. Thanks

@ masterlog: Not when I tried about 20 minutes ago.

@ bigpallooka: It's like throwing rocks at Goliath without being able to hit him properly.

cant download nothing with the fileserve manager...says service currently not available. please try again later...i get this msg after typing in the captcha in the manager...

im a free user btw and im logged in through the fileserve manager

links are good to the files also...check through the site link checker

i am currently downloading one by one through the main site but i would like to be able to batch download with the manager...

any help?

@ belwin: Please type in your details correctly.

I don't know are you ignoring us or what, but we are all typing our details correctly and it still transfers us to page with captcha and asks us to type details again! It's happening every time, five days already! I've never ever typed my details wrong, especially not hundred times in a row I don't have bloody down syndrome :)) It is just some bug with login form and you should contact your staff to fix that.

@RickyFS

Hi, Ricky
I have problem that after I delete all the files in "Failed Uploads" category, all files just gone right?, but after a few minute after I refresh the page, all the files are BACK again, what???. And it's happened again and again, after i delete them, it reappears again.

How can I delete those files (in "Failed Uploads" category) forever, so they don't show in "Failed Uploads" category again, this is very annoying.

and one more Question, If I want to download my files that stored on my premium account, is that ok because I have remoted some files from other hosts (like rapidshare) and stored on Fileserve account in order to download them to my computer Later as my Rapidshare account is going to expired soon. I don't have intend to increase any download COUNTs.

Hope this is ok, and won't lead to be BANNED, if I cannot do that then please tell me Ricky.

Thank you Ricky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back