FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky it would be nice if you would have a link next to the folder to export all links in this folder.And it would be also nice if you could only search in the folder which is open.

@ FastJohn: Looks to work here...Depends on username of course.

Since yesterday afternoon it won't go through. tried again this morning still nothing.

btw what you mean depend on the username? it work before :|

EDIT:

I put in the wrong details 8-)

it working. silly me :))

Last edited:
thanks broadcast.

I will actively promote fileserve only if there is a Pay Per Sale program.

you are welcome :)

as far as Ricky said there will be no changes (to the current default program/plan) or any new pps plan (only) added so better if you are a strictly PPS uploader/user look on alternatives to save some time.

Last edited:
meh 5 percent is still 5 percent,it worked for me for awhile,then stopped,that was months ago.i only say it cause i get a few domains sales a day with other host so it should be the same with fs. As tesco say every little helps :)

Guys
mine first $100 after 2 weeks uploading
hope will going only up and up

Congratz,

When I started with FileServe after two weeks I had only $30, probably because I didn't have as many files as you. Now it's a lot better, and believe me will go only up. ;)

As for the site sales it's probably quite hard to earn some money.
Maybe it's because FileServe has very good speed for free downloads, or most of my visitors are premium users.:))

@ Shahrukh: ??

If we stop developing and putting all cost on you guys, we would probably have to stop paying you. You want that? No is probably your answer, so relax a bit and count to 10. It is for the better that we develop and keep improving

@ Site sales: We do get sales. I believe some screenshots have been posted of such. We do use PHP session ID and no cookies. Wait till someone with high traffic starts cookie stuffing every one of their visitors, hijacking all the site sales. Will be fun to watch what others will do :)

@ Shahrukh: ??

If we stop developing and putting all cost on you guys, we would probably have to stop paying you. You want that? No is probably your answer, so relax a bit and count to 10. It is for the better that we develop and keep improving

@ Site sales: We do get sales. I believe some screenshots have been posted of such. We do use PHP session ID and no cookies. Wait till someone with high traffic starts cookie stuffing every one of their visitors, hijacking all the site sales. Will be fun to watch what others will do :)
But ricky it was working for awhile and then stopped.I even emailed fs and got no reply on the issuse.

Hey Ricky is there is any way to we can export links of our files with all details like filename uploaded date file size and last downloaded date and time. If not will you add this function.

Hi RickyFS

When i am trying to add my domain to site sales on your host it says your domain is already exist as i have purchased the domain from other person

I have posted a mail to you support.I got this reply!!!
In Adding sites for your Fileserve account, follow the step-by-step instruction:

1. Login to your Fileserve account.
2. Go to "My Sites" located on the dashboard.
3. Add the domain on the "My Site" Box then click on the "Add" button.
4. Once added, locate the site. You may be able to remove it if it is incorrect and to further take actions on the site, click on the "verify site"
5. Once done, There is further instructions for adding on the site. follow the instructions depending on the site you are adding. If it is a ".com" site - then follow the first step. If it is a "blog site" then follow the second step

So i think this is not i want

Please solve the issue as ASAP

my domain Name is Warezrocker.net

Megamad, upload a Megamad.txt file in which you should write that "warezrocker.net is the property of Megamad from WJ".

Make the .txt file accessible at warezrocker.net/Megamad.txt

After that PM Ricky for the site change, thats the only way to add a site which was previously added to some other account I believe.

8-)Thank you very much Prazsky

Megamad, upload a Megamad.txt file in which you should write that "warezrocker.net is the property of Megamad from WJ".

Make the .txt file accessible at warezrocker.net/Megamad.txt

After that PM Ricky for the site change, thats the only way to add a site which was previously added to some other account I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back