FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I want to ask you if i get banned if i hold 2 accounts, i mean, i dont want to use them to download from each other.

I have my main account and i want to know if i can make another account using my main one referral link to host other different files on the second account.

Thanks for your time.
You can have two accounts, but one can't be refferal of another.

A _working_ tab is better.

I already HATE it every time I get a stupid email whenever I delete a folder.

I do not need more FS junk mails :)

And what if a person gets 150 single files deleted over a few hours?
Do you want 150 emails then?
Do you want 1 email pr. 24 hours?

No, No, no.....

Listen... :)
The tab is better!

Or they could some how do daily emails, if you have something deleted within 24 hrs, you get a email with all file names in 1 email.

@ Don_Dany_21: Not really. 2 hours into the day and you asking if stats are stuck :)

Please wait at least 12 hours before asking again. Then I can give you a definitive answer.

DEAR RICKYFS ..... 1 hour ago earning DELAY BUT now update very very very ENOUGH:D:D<3<3 i want everyday delay like this hahaha:D:D ...actually i want you count like today

Guys...Please when you put in a message on here, don't make it a "is stats delay?!?" on the first hour of the day. Please wait minimum 4-5 hours before you start asking "hey my stats are !@#$% - what's up?!"

Update for today: File Manager "Search" and not being able to copy/move should be fixed today.

Mass-Rename is still being looked at and getting designed.

Yeh don't comment though...Tomorrow (or any given day when everything doesn't go well) the hearts will be replaced with sad smileys.

At the end of the day we don't control who downloads your files, you do. If you've done a good job at promoting your files, then you get good downloads.

Yeh don't comment though...Tomorrow (or any given day when everything doesn't go well) the hearts will be replaced with sad smileys.

At the end of the day we don't control who downloads your files, you do. If you've done a good job at promoting your files, then you get good downloads.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

@ ahsanalishahid: Have I said we released it yet? We're working on it. When did 14 days become 4 days?

@ all: If you haven't noticed you can now SEARCH + Move/Copy. Enjoy.

starting today, every time I try to copy a group of links (recently uploaded) at least 1 of them returns an error. and only way to solve it is to re-upload that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back