FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky have you guys looked at RUM Rapidshare Upload Manager,
something like that is exactly what we uploaders need :)

With those features.

Could you give us a estimated feature list that the
fileserver upload manager will contain.

Ricky, is there any plans to add eu based ftp server? uploading to ftp from eu is currently quite slow. For example some other filehosting services has separate ftp servers - us and eu, and it makes a BIG difference :)

@ cvrle77: Nothing we have considered.

@ piratebay: Isn't that a weekly comment? I seem to see it week after week. If 1 FTP isn't doing it for you, reconnect to another one and try again until you get decent speed. Note the IP address and start blasting it.

is premium duckload to fileserve remote upload possible? failing for me....
direct dl is activated on duckload and user/pass in url all correct, but fileserve downloads .html :(
Anyone else have luck?

@ techdaemon: Because we need to grab the information for your account specifically.

@ iEncode: I will tell techs to look into it. Currently they're busy fixing new File Manager

Well Rick I Suggest you to release a AIO Manager

Aka Download Upload and ofc Account manager like RUM

Because Releasing Only Download Manager isn't enough

I know you guyz are working on it but then also i suggest to release all together rather releasing in pieces

It will come along with the auto-update when we update the program.

Uploaders aren't our only target group, you know. We have a ton of downloaders too who are using our program and who has given us positive feedback. It means they get a free program with what they need to use our service.

I haven't seen any other services who released their own download accelerator. It's a brand-recognition thing. It's like Gucci who makes running shoes in a market that's dominated by Nike. It's still brand-recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back