FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is cheating because you will also gain some money out of your referrals, its technicallly called self-referral, what you can do is bought him an RDP so that he himself can upload from a different RDP IP address off course, to his own account.

Yes, but if it is possible ask for a different IP/server.
That will make it easier for yourself.

If FS logs any shady business they WILL find you.

You are easier to find than you think.

@quakeon,
ou can read their TOS and or FAQ mate, and if you do need more elightment, you can always discuss it here, I'm sure many will try to help you out, but, what you're trying to do is a no no no and there should no further discussion with it.

I was at first using FS as a mirror at my site, but now, it is my main host. believe me, you will get your money with FS, even if your referrals do nothing. Mine does not do anything, they are all leechers, and yet I can pay for 2 VPS a month using FS earnings.

Try it mate.

Because he referred himself...Not because of being inactive

hmm.....that's bad,,,,,then his referred account should also be banned.

But what is the benefit if anyone referred himself and main account is banned? the net profit is zero,isn't it? poor guy..................8-)

@ quakeon: It's quite simple. Don't make us question if you and your "friend" is the same person. If we do, you get banned :)

@ phar_masud: Possibly.

Here's how it is:
If you're 1 and self-referred 2...2 is earning $$$, so 1 will get 25% of 2's earnings. If we ban 1, you won't get the 25%, but you will get the actual earning - Usually we will ban "2" as well since you didn't want to play by our rules; makes sense?

Dear RickyFS

Im no " my friend " but ok i got point ;)

P.S as i can see you can self-referr only you need diferent RDP (IP) and this is all

Offcourse i don't need this ;)

Thank You for all information now on WORK!

"mondays bloody moneys" and always a new noob asking "when will i get the money ...
I am pending when will transfer ..... when will santa clause come ... etc "
why is it so hard to read some basic info if you decided to work something in the first place - nah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back