FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dollars coming soon to all of you so you can make it out for the last bit of Xmas shopping ;)

And all suggestions noted, can't promise all of the features coming at once.

You better call techdaemon and inform him about the yellow tick ASAP!
:)

BTW:
Re: File manager

Please fix the copy links function.
I hate it when I get a list of links like (in IE):
hxxp://www.fileserve.com/file/xxxyyyhxxp://www.fileserve.com/file/xxxyyyhxxp://www.fileserve.com/file/xxxyyy

I have to insert the links into Wordpad or Excel to seperate the links.
Your code must use some 'funny' ASCII characters for the seperation - in some programs they result in a line break, in other programs not, and in webpages they result in invisible line breaks.

I can not just copy the links and insert them into another web page.

Well I still I have no yellow tick on any of my two outstanding payments

First last week that was not paid request for 14/12/2010 pediente payment approved but still!

Payment for the week 20/12/2010 pediente payment approved but still!

Digging expecting ... greetings

Mi User cadagoto

i think the fs filemanager is great. i can't complain and never had problems. one suggestion though:

could you implement a "linklist"-feature/button (like rapidshare had), where the links of our uploaded files are displayed in plain text-format and sorted alphabetically (and with the filenames of course).

e.g.
Code:
http://fileserve.com/file/abcd/document_a.txt 
http://fileserve.com/file/efgh/picture_1.jpg 

this would be great. i hope you could understand me, my english is not the best.

@cadagoto
Request transfer on Sundays to be safe - and again you requested too late on the 14.
If you had requested transfer on Sunday 12th you would have had plenty of time to request Payout.

You get the yellow tick if you requested on time - which you did (probably) not do.

@Rob
Plain text link list is a good idea :)

We will have an export function but I think we will limit it to the current folder.

Also you can list 500 links if you're using IE, 200 with Firefox

@ all: Bonuses from 6th and 13th were added. 20th is not added yet.

@RickyFS - I earn very low at FileServe ,i get mostly downloads from Asian countries....
Can you please increase the rate for asian (Indian,Pakistani) downloads and create a special tariff for me?

@RickyFS - I earn very low at FileServe ,i get mostly downloads from Asian countries....
Can you please increase the rate for asian (Indian,Pakistani) downloads and create a special tariff for me?

Only if you tell your downloaders to start applying for Visa and Mastercard so they can pay us for premium memberships :)

when i rename a file within a folder why filemanager takes me back to root folder?
this is really irritating when i have to rename 15 files and they are within a folder inside another folder

I've requested this before but here it is again Ricky. Please have the tech add the 450-2048MB category in the size filter when i search for files. It's tough to search for files i want that is in that category w/o the small files appearing.

I was so amazed by the amount I made this week that I just hit the third payout button :p, oh well, maybe it'll come out next week, at least my other two were approved already :D

Thanks FS and Ricky!

A list of features we want in filemanager

1. Mass Rename
2. DMCA Deleted File List - We have an option for sorting deletion date
3. During Remote Upload - We have an option to set New File Name And Specified Folder
4. After Renaming Copying Deleting a file not go to root folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back