FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerner, is this something new? Since August I was requesting right after midnight on Sunday nights, early Monday morning (roughly 12:10AM EST when the stats refreshed and my earnings for that day were included)...

Never had a problem, always got paid on time, with the exception of one week and that might've been a widespread issue I really dont remember.

And still even today I tried to transfer at 11:55PM Sunday night (because I saw your sig) and the transfer button wasnt there (and it didnt appear until 90 mins later).

Bottom line, I dont think things are running smoothly here but I will start transfering the funds SATURDAY night now after midnight...

yeah I always requested a little after 12 and ALWAYS got my payment on time. The transfer to accounts payable is what messes things up.

@Thworldisyours

Just because it has been possible to transfer on early Monday doesnt mean that it is the way to do it.

At some point things will fuck up - today? - and FS will only transfer money to the people who requested correctly - like the 'agreement' says.

But FS might extend the deadline this week for all I know.

Dont worry we're putting some real monkeys (chimpanzee) to work to type in some figures for all of you. It's like a zoo in here now. They will play roulette with your money while they blindly type in some numbers - If they win, they give you more, if they lose you lose out. That will add to the theory of your stats decreasing on days when there's an increase for everyone.

this thread is funny lolz :D

for fuck sake people, read the thread not post blindly! :S i have a feeling that most users here are real monkeys :D

quab01.png

They are fixing stats for 19/20 :D

i have problem with filemanager...when i want to see files on page 3 i can not...Showing 1 - 15 of NaN object ..but i have a lot files in my acc..
11111.png

AND AFTER 1 PAGE I HAVE THIS::::

2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back