FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Mr. Larri Ata: No we like to check people :)
I dont mean like fully auto, without u guys checking the payment. What i meant was, auto for us, to keep us from clicking the payout button after the payment gets transferred, because like i said, sometimes we just cant click it on time and we miss that weeks payment cycle.

@ Zarroc: Because if you get banned for suspicion of account sharing I don't want you try to cry foul for using TOR and that's why I care.

Who is share-online? Never heard of them. Maybe we should just turn off our http://user:[pass]@fileserve.com off :)

@ Mr. Larri Ata: No system in place for such - Don't plan on putting that out there as there are other things in priority.

@ Zarroc: Because if you get banned for suspicion of account sharing I don't want you try to cry foul for using TOR and that's why I care.
I think you don't care about multiple IPs logging into the account?
There's no way I would download via TOR.

Who is share-online? Never heard of them.
With RS gone Netload and Share-Online are the most widespread mirrors over here. I'll likely drop them soon but I wanted to know it just in case.
The URL is http://www.share-online.biz/.

Maybe we should just turn off our http://user:[pass]@fileserve.com off :)
Please don't! If you do, I'll be forced to switch hosts again <_<

Can some of you test out MU remote for me please? Try to submit the normal links, not the direct links.

FS supports remote uploading from other filehosts now? This. Is. A. Gamechanger.

... only if I'm right. :p

Edit: I've just read the remote upload instructions. It appears I can only upload MU links that are mine (uploaded to MU with my own account there)?

RU works perfectly. From and To.

MU => FS works fine for any links given. MU doesnt differentiate between your own uploads or not. Make sure they're not password protected.

@ Zarroc: Well, we'd have to do some testing to find the servers for share-<whatever> domain it is that's grabbing our files.

Unexpected download error < this error is what i get . RS to FS
RU worked normaly a few hours ago , now i only get this error , but ok , it will work later , i hope :D

@RickyFS
I did change the payment method from paypal to Webmoney, In "Payment Account", i choose the email which i 've registered with Webmoney. But i see someone use WMID (like Zxxxxxxxxxxx).
So my question is, am i wrong? Do i need to change like that? (Zxxxxxxxxx)
Thank you very much!:)

Hello RIcky - There is a bug with the link checker on fileserve.com ,

Files that have been deleted due to non-activity shows up as available.

@ RickyFS

Have the bonus from this past Monday (Dec. 13th) already been added?? I didn't see anything mentioned on the dashboard.

Kindly awaiting your reply. :)

Seems MU uploads are screwed again...Or semi.

Bonus already added from the 13th.

RS and NL looks to be working satisfactorily.

@ mr99and1: Yes Zxxxxxxxxx is the correct way.

@ SmashCrates: The system should tell you when you cannot upload more. You won't be able to go over. Just the display has been stopped. I can tell you where you're at though.

@ viruz99: We know. Can you test it now? Could be it is not synced with the linkchecker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back